Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Sister has just had the Sinopharm Vaccine 13:29 - Jan 13 with 676 viewshype313

I'm no anti vaxxer myself, but given the efficiency of it compared to the others I'd probably prefer to wait, she's in a tough place as she's a teacher and 3 30yr old's are currently in Hospital, so I suppose it's better than nothing.

But for an awful, fleeting moment, I felt like one of those people last week wanting a European one

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

My Sister has just had the Sinopharm Vaccine on 13:41 - Jan 13 with 613 viewsghostofescobar

It's 50.4% effective, according to the Brazilians, so get her to have two injections, then she's over 100% protected. Mafs, innit. No need to thank me.

Seriously, I hope she stays well.

GhostOfEscobar

My Sister has just had the Sinopharm Vaccine on 13:43 - Jan 13 with 597 viewsfooters

Of course the Chinese aren't going to develop a real vaccine to beat their own virus. Open your eyes sheeple!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

My Sister has just had the Sinopharm Vaccine on 13:45 - Jan 13 with 556 viewshype313

My Sister has just had the Sinopharm Vaccine on 13:41 - Jan 13 by ghostofescobar

It's 50.4% effective, according to the Brazilians, so get her to have two injections, then she's over 100% protected. Mafs, innit. No need to thank me.

Cheers, yep she's got her second in a couple of weeks.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

My Sister has just had the Sinopharm Vaccine on 14:08 - Jan 13 with 491 viewsKeno

My Sister has just had the Sinopharm Vaccine on 13:41 - Jan 13 by ghostofescobar

The bit I'm confused about is which 50.4% in covered?

It it the same side as the vaccine in injected in or it is from the bottom up?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024