Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video 18:23 - Jan 13 with 400 viewsGlasgowBlue

“A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles”.
Poll: The best ever Ipswich Strike partnership
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 19:58 - Jan 13 with 341 viewsWicksy

Fibber

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 09:55 - Jan 14 with 241 viewsEwan_Oozami

Need to put a couple of extra logs in the Aga, I reckon, his fingers look frozen...

Am viewing TWTD in Table Mode on this browser so apologies if replying to a completely different post to the one I intended. Pronouns: ho/hum
Poll: Does the Forum think little snoozes during the day are acceptable, or not?

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 09:57 - Jan 14 with 237 viewsMetal_Hacker

HaHa yeah saw this the other day and couldn't take my eyes of it

Couldn't figure out why but I did see the point(s)

Poll: This "TakeOver" and Your Thoughts

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 11:13 - Jan 14 with 218 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've ignored this thread as I assumed it would be another one of your geeky music ones. I can see at least a couple of points to it now though.

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

Can’t take my eyes off Robert Fripp’s guitar playing in this video on 11:29 - Jan 14 with 207 viewspinewoodblueboy

Chapel hat pegs. Looking forward to next Sunday.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021