Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... 18:26 - Jan 13 with 422 viewsSpruceMoose

...tin of garden vegetable soup... And it's got kidney beans in. Americans. Bunch of wrong 'uns.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... on 18:29 - Jan 13 with 409 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Abonimation.
There is one place and one place only for kidney beans.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... on 18:33 - Jan 13 with 390 viewsjeera

Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... on 18:29 - Jan 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Abonimation.
There is one place and one place only for kidney beans.

A chilli?

The bin?

Still on the plant?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... on 18:38 - Jan 13 with 376 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... on 18:33 - Jan 13 by jeera

A chilli?

The bin?

Still on the plant?

A chilli...............................used sparingly.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... on 18:59 - Jan 13 with 339 viewsjeera

Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... on 18:38 - Jan 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

A chilli...............................used sparingly.

I'd go with that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just treated myself to a nice lunchtime... on 20:01 - Jan 13 with 304 viewsJ2BLUE

I saw a 'vegetable plate' from somewhere in the US. It was a baked potato, sweetcorn and macaroni cheese...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024