Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrop 18:35 - Jan 13 with 5169 viewstrueblues78

Nothing groundbreaking I know but I never have info. My mate is a PNE fan and knows Harrop. The lad is keen to come to Town. He has spoken to other clubs but Town came across the best in discussions. He is desperate to play regular first team football and feels like he would fit in at Town. The whole thing is being held up by PNE at the moment.

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

Harrop on 09:44 - Jan 18 with 733 viewsfooters

Harrop on 09:37 - Jan 18 by StokieBlue

Well we don't play a second striker so what is the point in that?

Just seems like more muddled thinking from the management team. Can just imagine them around the whiteboard now trying to shoehorn him in at left back.

SB
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 9:38]

It doesn't make any sense if he's a forward. We have enough forwards but Lambert isn't addressing the fact that a) we'd be better with two up top and b) our striker/s don't get any service regardless of who's playing or how many we have on the pitch.

I'm struggling to understand where he's coming from on this... as well as many other things!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

He'll play in the "Judge" role.... on 09:47 - Jan 18 with 720 viewsitfcjoe

He'll play in the "Judge" role.... on 09:42 - Jan 18 by Bloots

....ie wandering around behind the one forward, getting involved when he doesn't need to.

So then we'll have to squeeze Judge in somewhere, possibly at the expense of Bishop, but possibly wide as one of the front 3.

It doesn't make any sense and just looks like a desperation move to me.

And we'll get rid of Donacien to accomodate him in the squad, and with KVY nowhere to be seen expect Chambers to play 9 three-game weeks in a row

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Harrop on 10:35 - Jan 18 with 597 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Frustrating, not sure we really need any additions. Current players ought to be good enough if set up and motivated properly.

Would be better if Evans saved the Loan fees and associated wages, and invested them in paying off Lambert and Taylor.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Harrop on 10:40 - Jan 18 with 591 viewsPhilTWTD

Harrop on 09:27 - Jan 18 by trueblues78

Hey Phil, rumour has it that something may be happening today.

Yes, you're right!

Town Closing in On Harrop Loan Signing 18th Jan 2021 10:38
TWTD understands that Town are closing in on the loan signing of midfielder or wideman Josh Harrop from Preston and the move could be completed today. 41

Harrop on 10:50 - Jan 18 with 545 viewsnodge_blue

Harrop on 19:08 - Jan 13 by PhilTWTD

But I take your point re central midfielders. He's a number 10 and we've already got Judge, Lankester, Dobra and El Mizouni who see that as their best role.

Maybe he can play wide right in the front three? That really seems to be a position we have to fill.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024