Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
31st January prediction 15:33 - Jan 14 with 686 viewskizaitfc

Either Lambert, Evans or O'Neil will be asked why we didn't sign anyone in Jan window and the response will be having 5 injured players back are like new signings.

Then cue our first couple of games in Feb where 3 of the 5 hobble off with injuries.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 15:40]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

31st January prediction on 15:37 - Jan 14 with 661 viewsIpswichKnight

Freddie Sears is back and we’re going to offer him a 4 year deal so as stop him from signing for Colchester. I fully expect to hear that before 31st January.
31st January prediction on 15:41 - Jan 14 with 635 viewsJ2BLUE

Nah we'll sign a couple of players. They'll be massively uninspiring like Lafferty and a 17 year old winger from Stoke who will never even make the bench.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Frankly we don't need any more players..... on 15:46 - Jan 14 with 613 viewsBloots

....the squad we have, even with injuries should be more than sufficient.

There are far more pressing areas in the club that need addressing.

Our team is being managed by a total simpleton, his assistant is a clueless bum licker, our first team coach is being tasked with fitness sessions because we don't have a fitness coach and our goalkeeping coach appears to be making them worse.

What a club.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

31st January prediction on 15:51 - Jan 14 with 590 viewsStenvict

5th April 2021 after a 3-0 loss away to Rochdale, "We need some help, Brenner. You canny ask some of them youngsters to play week in, week out. Dear, oh dear, we need help in the summer,"

Poll: What will be announced first?

Frankly we don't need any more players..... on 15:52 - Jan 14 with 583 viewsBlueBadger

Frankly we don't need any more players..... on 15:46 - Jan 14 by Bloots

Our team is being managed by a total simpleton, his assistant is a clueless bum licker, our first team coach is being tasked with fitness sessions because we don't have a fitness coach and our goalkeeping coach appears to be making them worse.

What a club.

Oh, and the bloke doing the day-to-day running of the club is a PE teacher.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Frankly we don't need any more players..... on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 542 viewskizaitfc

Frankly we don't need any more players..... on 15:46 - Jan 14 by Bloots

What a club.

I disagree on the players part, they proven time and time again they aren't good enough.

If you were a top 6 league 1 club which of our players would you look to sign?

I can only name 1 and that is Downes, well and a fully fit KVY

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Frankly we don't need any more players..... on 16:27 - Jan 14 with 503 viewsBlueBadger

Frankly we don't need any more players..... on 16:11 - Jan 14 by kizaitfc

I disagree on the players part, they proven time and time again they aren't good enough.

These 'bad' players are in a shout with getting promoted despite literally no coaching, tactics that suit them or motivation. They're more than good enough.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any team in the 3rd Division would take.... on 16:29 - Jan 14 with 505 viewsBloots

Frankly we don't need any more players..... on 16:11 - Jan 14 by kizaitfc

Downes
KVY
Woolfenden
Bishop
Edwards
Dozzell

A coaching team with any sort of clue would get these players to Championship standard, let alone Div 1.

That's over half the team.

Cheers.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Any team in the 3rd Division would take.... on 16:49 - Jan 14 with 446 viewsusm

Any team in the 3rd Division would take.... on 16:29 - Jan 14 by Bloots

Downes
KVY
Woolfenden
Bishop
Edwards
Dozzell

A coaching team with any sort of clue would get these players to Championship standard, let alone Div 1.

That's over half the team.

Cheers.

I'd add Norwood to that list.
McG would be in most sides too.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024