Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salary cap 20:02 - Jan 14 with 1644 viewsGeorge25

Listened to KOA and it sound like Janoi Donacien being loaned out would be just for the sake of freeing up space for the cap, which is stupid given KVY is not looking to be back anytime soon and Janoi can play in all 3 defensive positions. If town are needed to free up space surely they should look to pay Cole skuses contract up which is over at the end of this season (or does he not count to the cap because he is injured). That way it would free space up if he is counting towards the cap.
Salary cap on 20:05 - Jan 14 with 1614 viewsJ2BLUE

We should loan him out. I don't actually think he's a bad RB defensively but clearly Lambert doesn't rate him so he isn't going to play.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Salary cap on 20:07 - Jan 14 with 1609 viewsGeorge25

Salary cap on 20:05 - Jan 14 by J2BLUE

We should loan him out. I don't actually think he's a bad RB defensively but clearly Lambert doesn't rate him so he isn't going to play.

The KOA guys pointed out that all it takes is chambers to get injured and there’s no RB. Just goes to show lamberts not only horrendous at his tactics but his recruitment decisions aswell.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 20:08]
Salary cap on 20:32 - Jan 14 with 1534 viewsBryanPlug

Salary cap on 20:07 - Jan 14 by George25

The KOA guys pointed out that all it takes is chambers to get injured and there’s no RB. Just goes to show lamberts not only horrendous at his tactics but his recruitment decisions aswell.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Salary cap on 20:52 - Jan 14 with 1467 viewsBlueBadger

Salary cap on 20:32 - Jan 14 by BryanPlug

That's some committed numbskulling if you'd rather we were without any kind of RB if it meant Chambers being out of the side, right there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Salary cap on 20:56 - Jan 14 with 1433 viewsBryanPlug

Salary cap on 20:52 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

That's some committed numbskulling if you'd rather we were without any kind of RB if it meant Chambers being out of the side, right there.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Salary cap on 20:57 - Jan 14 with 1422 viewsBrianTablet

Salary cap on 20:56 - Jan 14 by BryanPlug

or indeed, no-one.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Salary cap on 23:24 - Jan 14 with 1208 viewsPhilTWTD

Salary cap on 20:52 - Jan 14 by BlueBadger

Woolfenden would presumably be the right-back if Vincent-Young and Chambers were both injured. Skuse would be another option once he's fit as well.

Donacien needs to go to free up a space in the 22-man squad. If he's not gone by the end of the window and we've more than 22 then I would guess he would be left out of the squad in an Ozil type manner. Accrington v keen, I gather.
Salary cap on 23:52 - Jan 14 with 1168 viewsWonTheCupin78

Salary cap on 20:07 - Jan 14 by George25

We would end up playing Dylan Crowe or Barry Cotter in that role. Neither chosen regularly by Lambert but can't see any other choice.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 23:54]
Login to get fewer ads

Salary cap on 18:05 - Jan 15 with 913 viewsGeorge25

Salary cap on 23:24 - Jan 14 by PhilTWTD

Woolfenden would presumably be the right-back if Vincent-Young and Chambers were both injured. Skuse would be another option once he's fit as well.

Donacien needs to go to free up a space in the 22-man squad. If he's not gone by the end of the window and we've more than 22 then I would guess he would be left out of the squad in an Ozil type manner. Accrington v keen, I gather.

Phil do you know if Cole skuse is in the cap? If so with him probably leaving in the summer and not looking to return to action soon. Could town pay him off so he would be off the wage bill. Just seems a waste to be getting donacien out just to free up space when others could go out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024