Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? 11:22 - Jan 15 with 3696 viewsSitfcB

Brenner...Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? You don’t feel your time is coming?

Lambert... A: I don’t really care to be honest.

lol

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:25 - Jan 15 with 2840 viewsHerbivore

Excellent attitude.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:26 - Jan 15 with 2831 viewshomer_123

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:25 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

Excellent attitude.

Is this today?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:29 - Jan 15 with 2810 viewsSouperJim

What an utterly ridiculous answer that is. If you don't care, why are you still here?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:29 - Jan 15 with 2809 viewsBlueBadger

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:26 - Jan 15 by homer_123

Is this today?

I think it's every day with Lambert.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:29 - Jan 15 with 2814 viewshomer_123

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH It's this again:

Is he confident Evans will continue to back him? “I don’t really care, to be honest. What do you do? I said this to you last season, if Marcus says to go, you go. If Marcus says you say, you stay. I don’t have a problem. I get on really well with him, I don’t really get involved with this stuff.”

Asked to clarify what he meant by that, he added: : "What I’m saying is, what can I do about it?"

It's totally and utterly in his fecking control - he can get his coaching team to coach better, he can be a better man manager - he can think about how we approach games, the tactics and style of play - he can fecking motivate the fecking players.

FFS
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 11:32]

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:29 - Jan 15 with 2804 viewshomer_123

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:29 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

I think it's every day with Lambert.

So it would appear.

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:29 - Jan 15 with 2811 viewsfooters

I liked this Trumpian quote. Hands up, who's been writing letters of support for PL?

“The number of letters you get with people saying ‘stick with it, stick with it’ is incredible as well. That never gets highlighted because nobody ever says anything. You get a lot of support on that side of it but that’s fine."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:30 - Jan 15 with 2809 viewsPendejo

“The number of letters you get with people saying ‘stick with it, stick with it’ is incredible as well. That never gets highlighted because nobody ever says anything. You get a lot of support on that side of it but that’s fine.

Those letters of support... Do they come from Norfolk, use bad grammar and are written in green crayon?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:31 - Jan 15 with 2793 viewsSouperJim

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:29 - Jan 15 by homer_123

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH It's this again:

Is he confident Evans will continue to back him? “I don’t really care, to be honest. What do you do? I said this to you last season, if Marcus says to go, you go. If Marcus says you say, you stay. I don’t have a problem. I get on really well with him, I don’t really get involved with this stuff.”

Asked to clarify what he meant by that, he added: : "What I’m saying is, what can I do about it?"

It's totally and utterly in his fecking control - he can get his coaching team to coach better, he can be a better man manager - he can think about how we approach games, the tactics and style of play - he can fecking motivate the fecking players.

FFS

Edit: misread your post

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:34 - Jan 15 with 2763 viewsLankHenners

edit - didn't see someone had already made the same point
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 11:36]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:35 - Jan 15 with 2745 viewsDanTheMan

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:29 - Jan 15 by footers

I liked this Trumpian quote. Hands up, who's been writing letters of support for PL?

“The number of letters you get with people saying ‘stick with it, stick with it’ is incredible as well. That never gets highlighted because nobody ever says anything. You get a lot of support on that side of it but that’s fine."

I was just about to quote exactly this.

That is some pure Trump channelling. How absolutely ridiculous that statement is.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:39 - Jan 15 with 2685 viewsBluefish

Dolly and fixed it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:40 - Jan 15 with 2677 viewsLankHenners

Another good one was him saying how he learned to stick to a philosophy and never change the team around too much 6 years ago, then immediately getting called out on it by Watson pointing out he did exactly that last season, then giving the excuse about injuries in response for some reason.

There are so many quotes from that today that are just entirely ridiculous or straight up stupid. He's completely going through the motions and has lost all interest in the job. Evans getting rid would put everyone out of their collective misery.

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:41 - Jan 15 with 2671 viewsDubtractor

“You have to remember, I was at the highest level of football and I know how it works. I’ve worked with unbelievable managers, no stress, no nothing, pure stone cold focused on what I had to do."

Don't worry Paul, we won't forget as you remind us every 5 minutes.

What a prick.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:44 - Jan 15 with 2647 viewsdavblue

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:41 - Jan 15 by Dubtractor

“You have to remember, I was at the highest level of football and I know how it works. I’ve worked with unbelievable managers, no stress, no nothing, pure stone cold focused on what I had to do."

Don't worry Paul, we won't forget as you remind us every 5 minutes.

What a prick.

Shame he doesn't manage like he's at the 'highest level of football'.

H doesn't give a fcuk about us as a club, this is a pay check and the 5 year deal gives him leverage. This was just another pension top up for him.
Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:47 - Jan 15 with 2616 viewsHerbivore

Just read the whole transcript. What the actual fook is he even on about half the time? Every interview is a weord combination of disinterest, toxic masculinity, living on past glories, and just outright delusion. Trumpian is definitely the word for it. Get this prick out of the club ffs, he's utterly hopeless.

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:56 - Jan 15 with 2545 viewsIpswichKnight

They are signed lots of Love Delia and Michael and are coming from NR1 3JE post code!
Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:05 - Jan 15 with 2510 viewsclive_baker

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 11:56 - Jan 15 by IpswichKnight

They are signed lots of Love Delia and Michael and are coming from NR1 3JE post code!

I can't get my head around a manager sitting in public and saying they don't care, while simultaneously expecting his team to care more and criticise their work rate. It's staggering really, and an awful reflection on Marcus Evans that he continues to let this fraud get away with it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:12 - Jan 15 with 2469 viewsLankHenners

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:05 - Jan 15 by clive_baker

I can't get my head around a manager sitting in public and saying they don't care, while simultaneously expecting his team to care more and criticise their work rate. It's staggering really, and an awful reflection on Marcus Evans that he continues to let this fraud get away with it.

Not that many other businesses are like football, but if an employee in another business acted like this in public whilst representing said business, they'd be given a huge b0ll0cking by senior management and most likely face some sort of disciplinary action.

I know it's not worth getting worked up or over-analysing manager-speak but it really doesn't sit comfortably with me how much control he seems to have over the club and how he behaves.

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:14 - Jan 15 with 2463 viewsIpswichKnight

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:05 - Jan 15 by clive_baker

It was like his greatest hits

I don’t care what Marcus thinks ✅
Played for big clubs ✅
Letters of support ✅
Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:21 - Jan 15 with 2434 viewsHerbivore

Time-lapse duplicate post.

Lambert out.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 12:25]

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:25 - Jan 15 with 2415 viewsfooters

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:21 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

Time-lapse duplicate post.

Lambert out.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 12:25]

You're repeating yourself nearly as much as Lambert, Herb!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:26 - Jan 15 with 2406 viewsHerbivore

The odd thing is he says he doesn't care and doesn't pay any attention to the noise around him, but he seems to know that there's been letters of support and isn't happy that these aren't reported on.

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:30 - Jan 15 with 2382 viewsLankHenners

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:26 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

The odd thing is he says he doesn't care and doesn't pay any attention to the noise around him, but he seems to know that there's been letters of support and isn't happy that these aren't reported on.

Hard not to think these 'letters of support' are just him using his left hand.

Funny how this alleged outpouring of support is coming through an archaic medium that can't be verified by anyone.

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:30 - Jan 15 with 2381 viewsHerbivore

Q: Do you think Marcus will continue to back you? on 12:25 - Jan 15 by footers

You're repeating yourself nearly as much as Lambert, Herb!

You're fortunate I'm not reporting that as abuse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024