Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense 11:38 - Jan 15 with 707 viewsBluefish

Couple of bits picked up before I gave up

He definitely reads twitter because he has seen the photo that went with the dressing room fall out story

He thinks we lose because we don't do the hard yards and no concept of the fact that if we were set up better we wouldn't need to be running through brick walls every game

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 11:43 - Jan 15 with 667 viewsSitfcB

Agree, thought they same when I read that bit, no one mentioned tweet but him!

Probably saw my tweet 🤣🤣

[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 11:44]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 11:55 - Jan 15 with 634 viewsLankHenners

When he went on his stupid hostile rant at Watson about the NHS photo (long after the incident had occurred, and which he was wrong about), other journalists who have had the misfortune of dealing with him at other clubs were saying he has form for claiming he doesn't care about outside criticism and doesn't even read it, but then clearly demonstrates he has detailed knowledge on the subject and gets really worked up about it.

Like a lot of people who suffer with delusion he has incredibly thin skin (whatever he says otherwise) which is why he keeps making these stupid excuses and blatant lies whilst having a go at the press all the time. He's a total idiot.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 11:58 - Jan 15 with 612 viewsSamWhiteUK

I find them almost impossible to read, I give up after a while. The guy doesn't talk in proper sentences.

"If I was playing you at football in a one-v-one situation but I’d put you right on your arse because there’s no way you’d beat me."

There's a whole chunk of this missing, right? It's like that Michael Scott quote, something along the lines of "sometimes, my mouth starts a sentence and I have no idea where it's going, and I just have to hope my brain finds it along the way"
Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:22 - Jan 15 with 549 viewsSitfcB

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 11:55 - Jan 15 by LankHenners

When he went on his stupid hostile rant at Watson about the NHS photo (long after the incident had occurred, and which he was wrong about), other journalists who have had the misfortune of dealing with him at other clubs were saying he has form for claiming he doesn't care about outside criticism and doesn't even read it, but then clearly demonstrates he has detailed knowledge on the subject and gets really worked up about it.

Like a lot of people who suffer with delusion he has incredibly thin skin (whatever he says otherwise) which is why he keeps making these stupid excuses and blatant lies whilst having a go at the press all the time. He's a total idiot.

“It’s bizarre. I just laugh at all that nonsense. I don’t read anything, I don’t get involved. I just laugh.“

The two sentences before...

“There's a tweet and you guys believe it. I can’t do anything about that.

Somebody told me once that people were talking about Bart (Bialkowski) arguing with a steward in the tunnel, something about a fight, but Bart left here two years ago!”

Errrr

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:33 - Jan 15 with 533 viewsLankHenners

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:22 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

“It’s bizarre. I just laugh at all that nonsense. I don’t read anything, I don’t get involved. I just laugh.“

The two sentences before...

“There's a tweet and you guys believe it. I can’t do anything about that.

Somebody told me once that people were talking about Bart (Bialkowski) arguing with a steward in the tunnel, something about a fight, but Bart left here two years ago!”

Errrr

He's a moron. The funniest example was a Villa journo saying Lambert used to print off the guy's tweets, scrunch the bits of paper up then chuck them onto the office floor.

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:39 - Jan 15 with 519 viewsitfcjoe

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:33 - Jan 15 by LankHenners

He's a moron. The funniest example was a Villa journo saying Lambert used to print off the guy's tweets, scrunch the bits of paper up then chuck them onto the office floor.

There was a story on Football Ramble the other day when Andy Brassell said he was ignoring a member of the media, in the PC the guy asked a question twice and he just stared into space, at the 3rd time the press officer suggested they moved on to the next journo.

From approx 17:30 here - it's probably worth it's own thread

https://play.acast.com/s/footballramble/westham-sdazzlingdisplay-mesutozilreveal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:47 - Jan 15 with 474 viewsPhilTWTD

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:39 - Jan 15 by itfcjoe

There was a story on Football Ramble the other day when Andy Brassell said he was ignoring a member of the media, in the PC the guy asked a question twice and he just stared into space, at the 3rd time the press officer suggested they moved on to the next journo.

https://play.acast.com/s/footballramble/westham-sdazzlingdisplay-mesutozilreveal

Mick did the completely ignoring question thing when we asked him about Roy being made assistant manager of Ireland. Did it first with Brenner, then Stuart Jarrold for Sky and then with me as I tried a cunning way of asking it in a different way. Was then surprised and annoyed when Sky ran it every half hour making him look daft.
Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:49 - Jan 15 with 464 viewsPhilTWTD

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 11:58 - Jan 15 by SamWhiteUK

I find them almost impossible to read, I give up after a while. The guy doesn't talk in proper sentences.

"If I was playing you at football in a one-v-one situation but I’d put you right on your arse because there’s no way you’d beat me."

There's a whole chunk of this missing, right? It's like that Michael Scott quote, something along the lines of "sometimes, my mouth starts a sentence and I have no idea where it's going, and I just have to hope my brain finds it along the way"

Blame me for that bit, I put a 'but' in there for some reason.
Login to get fewer ads

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:53 - Jan 15 with 452 viewsitfcjoe

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:47 - Jan 15 by PhilTWTD

Mick did the completely ignoring question thing when we asked him about Roy being made assistant manager of Ireland. Did it first with Brenner, then Stuart Jarrold for Sky and then with me as I tried a cunning way of asking it in a different way. Was then surprised and annoyed when Sky ran it every half hour making him look daft.

It does make him look stupid, can see why he doesn't want to comment on it though and not relevant to ITFC - this was just questions about the game to one journo though so strikes a very different tone

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:53 - Jan 15 with 450 viewsLankHenners

Managed to read the 1st part of Shamberts nonsense on 12:39 - Jan 15 by itfcjoe

Jesus Christ the man's a complete weapon. The journo mentioned is the same one who had his tweets printed off and thrown around.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024