Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update: Wayne Rooney announced as Derby Country Chariman 17:00 - Jan 15 with 709 viewswkj

Mel Morris is delighted to announce that not only has Rooney been made manager, but also the chairman with Morris paying Rooney 4 fray bentos pies to take it of his hands.

Rooney has a long history in the hearts and memories of County fans having started 35 times for County (and subbed in 6) scoring 7 goals over a playing career of 19 years.

Often dubbed Mr Derby County, Rooney is expected to have a statue erected for his achievements at county (probably mate from the used fray bentos tins). The placard reading, "I should have been Lampard's #2 at Chelsea, but I got stuck here instead"

Congratulations Derby County, Congratulations Mel Morris - Thank you for being the team ITFC should have emulated during Mick's years.

Arf

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Update: Wayne Rooney announced as Derby Country Chariman on 17:25 - Jan 15 with 607 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Can we call him Derby County's Wayne Rooney yet.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Update: Wayne Rooney announced as Derby Country Chariman on 18:18 - Jan 15 with 514 viewsMeadowlark

Nice to see a city team playing under the name of a county and then being upgraded to a country.
Update: Wayne Rooney announced as Derby Country Chariman on 18:30 - Jan 15 with 483 viewsChurchman

You’d think that having been Frank Lampard’s Derby they’d have learned their lesson. Given with Rooney that when you look in his eyes you see the back of his head, I reckon that one is doomed to go badly.

Still, I’d take Rooney, his cat if he has one or his dustbins over Lambert or Hurst.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 18:45]
Update: Wayne Rooney announced as Derby Country Chariman on 18:32 - Jan 15 with 476 viewsRyorry

Does that mean he automatically became a member of the Country Gentlemen's Association too? 🤔 https://www.thecga.co.uk/

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024