Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just caught up with the news stories today... 18:49 - Jan 15 with 824 viewsSwailsey

God I hate PL. Such a horrible antagonistic man.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Just caught up with the news stories today... on 19:17 - Jan 15 with 769 viewsjudespiveyg

I mean, I think he's a bit of an idiot and a mediocre at best football manager, but isn't hatred a bit much. I don't like him but at the end of the day the only way he affects my life is through a football team I watch (illegal streams as well so it's not like Lambert even harms me financially). I also didn't like Keane, McCarthy or Hurst much but at the end of the day I realised it's not like watching football matters enough for me to get truly worked up about.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Just caught up with the news stories today... on 19:21 - Jan 15 with 752 viewsWD19

Just caught up with the news stories today... on 19:17 - Jan 15 by judespiveyg

I mean, I think he's a bit of an idiot and a mediocre at best football manager, but isn't hatred a bit much. I don't like him but at the end of the day the only way he affects my life is through a football team I watch (illegal streams as well so it's not like Lambert even harms me financially). I also didn't like Keane, McCarthy or Hurst much but at the end of the day I realised it's not like watching football matters enough for me to get truly worked up about.

No. No it’s not. Normally I would agree with you, but Lambert is a special case and has earned the special status.

Lambert Out.
Just caught up with the news stories today... on 19:41 - Jan 15 with 709 viewsSwailsey

Just caught up with the news stories today... on 19:17 - Jan 15 by judespiveyg

Nah, hate him.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Just caught up with the news stories today... on 21:26 - Jan 15 with 592 viewsPinewoodblue

Excellent post. Short and sweet, straight to the point, and 100% accurate.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Just caught up with the news stories today... on 10:56 - Jan 16 with 414 viewsjudespiveyg

Just caught up with the news stories today... on 19:41 - Jan 15 by Swailsey

Nah, hate him.

Well that's your choice. But personally I've managed to separate misery from watching football. I make sure a victory makes me feel good for the next week, I usually get over losses by the next day. And I think that's a healthier attitude as watching football barely constitutes real life. Watching football just isn't worth allowing it to make me unhappy.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024