Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WandaVision has any one caught up with it? 21:06 - Jan 15 with 765 viewsdavblue

Odd but Marvel might well have a hit on their hands.
WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 21:15 - Jan 15 with 739 viewsBlueBadger

Just finished the first two.

Essentially 'Life On Mars' but with superpowers. Good stuff. The homage to classic US sitcoms is very well done.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 21:30 - Jan 15 with 710 viewsdavblue

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 21:15 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Just finished the first two.

Essentially 'Life On Mars' but with superpowers. Good stuff. The homage to classic US sitcoms is very well done.

yeah Bewitched vibes.
WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 21:38 - Jan 15 with 697 viewsBlueBadger

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 21:30 - Jan 15 by davblue

yeah Bewitched vibes.

Definitely a show for the mums and dads(or, quite possibly grandparents) in the MCU fanbase. Cant imagine many under 13's getting it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 22:02 - Jan 15 with 673 viewsdavblue

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 21:38 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Definitely a show for the mums and dads(or, quite possibly grandparents) in the MCU fanbase. Cant imagine many under 13's getting it.

I can't say I'm that clued up atm!
WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 22:06 - Jan 15 with 666 viewsBlueBadger

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 22:02 - Jan 15 by davblue

I can't say I'm that clued up atm!

Some of the fan theories out there are MENTAL.

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 22:26 - Jan 15 with 649 viewsPendejo

Keep getting ads for it and there's a second when vision seems to be imitating Kryten

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 23:23 - Jan 15 with 617 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Is it on Disney+ only?

If so "hit" will be severely restricted in its meaning, especially in the UK.
WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 23:30 - Jan 15 with 605 viewsBlueBadger

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 23:23 - Jan 15 by ArnoldMoorhen

Is it on Disney+ only?

If so "hit" will be severely restricted in its meaning, especially in the UK.

They had over 4 million subs in June last year.
'The Mandalorian' performed astonishingly well.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2020/11/03/disneys-the-mandalorian-per

For what it's worth, I think this will be a 'cult hit' rather than a 'hit hit', given just how odd it is. But it's certainly more fun than w@nky b0llocks like Twin Peaks.

Login to get fewer ads

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 23:42 - Jan 15 with 589 viewsjeera

WandaVision has any one caught up with it? on 23:30 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

They had over 4 million subs in June last year.
'The Mandalorian' performed astonishingly well.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2020/11/03/disneys-the-mandalorian-per

For what it's worth, I think this will be a 'cult hit' rather than a 'hit hit', given just how odd it is. But it's certainly more fun than w@nky b0llocks like Twin Peaks.

Nothing wrong with Twin Peaks.

Good old wholesome show about doctors and the backdrop was really pretty.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024