Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran and his view on Newcastle 11:56 - Jan 16 with 2259 viewsbluefunk

Saw Kieran schooling Jermaine Jenas (twitter link on TWTD sidebar) on why Bruce won’t be respected at Newcastle, because he managed Sunderland. KD said he would never coach or manage Norwich, because he’s an Ipswich boy, which made me wonder about what he thinks of anyone who did the reverse
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 11:57]
Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:10 - Jan 16 with 2151 viewsBluefish

Shambert wasn't a norwich even if he is a legend there

He probably wouldn't manage Bayern and no doubt he thinks they would be interested because he has his beliefs

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:12 - Jan 16 with 2147 viewsLankHenners

Lot of Newcastle fans annoyed at that saying he's clueless but it seems pretty clear the comments about Bruce were a smokescreen for a soft pitch at taking over from Lambert.

So refreshing to hear someone speak with so much positivity and passion for the club rather than the world's most miserable man mumble away about utter nonsense every week.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:30 - Jan 16 with 2043 viewstextbackup

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:12 - Jan 16 by LankHenners

Lot of Newcastle fans annoyed at that saying he's clueless but it seems pretty clear the comments about Bruce were a smokescreen for a soft pitch at taking over from Lambert.

So refreshing to hear someone speak with so much positivity and passion for the club rather than the world's most miserable man mumble away about utter nonsense every week.

I honestly barely understand a word he says

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:31 - Jan 16 with 2034 viewsBluefish

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:30 - Jan 16 by textbackup

I honestly barely understand a word he says

Me too. It is a monotonous mumble

On the other hand Kieron has a lovely little funny Suffolk accent.

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:34 - Jan 16 with 2031 viewstextbackup

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:31 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

Me too. It is a monotonous mumble

On the other hand Kieron has a lovely little funny Suffolk accent.

and I mean this in an absolutely non racist way whatsoever.... but the Suffolk twang on a mixed race guy is the bollcks. you think of the places he's been, the parties hes been to, the birds he's chatted up..... all around the global.... I bet they were not expecting that voice.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:38 - Jan 16 with 2006 viewsclive_baker

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:34 - Jan 16 by textbackup

and I mean this in an absolutely non racist way whatsoever.... but the Suffolk twang on a mixed race guy is the bollcks. you think of the places he's been, the parties hes been to, the birds he's chatted up..... all around the global.... I bet they were not expecting that voice.

I love how much he cares about the club, but then he's a proper Ipswich boy through and through, from Whitton to the academy etc. He's put his hand in his own pocket to support the club and loves it. The big shame is that he's back involved now among this sh1t show. It might be nostalgia but honestly if we sacked Lambert & Taylor off tomorrow and brought in Burley and promoted KD to his number 2 I would be over the moon. What would we have to lose at this stage?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:38 - Jan 16 with 1997 viewsBluefish

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:34 - Jan 16 by textbackup

A Suffolk accent on anyone that isn't a big eared boy on a farm is hilarious

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:39 - Jan 16 with 1993 viewsTieDyedIn95

I would gladly take their current management team and first team squad. They'd walk this division and then some.

What about Ruel Fox, Ipswich lad and a legend up at Norwich. I am told he even supports Town!

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Login to get fewer ads

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:41 - Jan 16 with 1967 viewsBluefish

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:39 - Jan 16 by TieDyedIn95

I would gladly take their current management team and first team squad. They'd walk this division and then some.

What about Ruel Fox, Ipswich lad and a legend up at Norwich. I am told he even supports Town!

Well he wasn't very happy having a pic with me a and my mate Chris Sutton while I had my town kit on

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:45 - Jan 16 with 1938 viewsTieDyedIn95

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:41 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

Well he wasn't very happy having a pic with me a and my mate Chris Sutton while I had my town kit on

What was Chris Sutton doing in Whitton and why was he still alive?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 13:17 - Jan 16 with 1759 viewsBluefish

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:45 - Jan 16 by TieDyedIn95

What was Chris Sutton doing in Whitton and why was he still alive?

Both of them were in Derby playing in a football tournament with me

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 13:22 - Jan 16 with 1735 viewsitfcjoe

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:38 - Jan 16 by clive_baker

I love how much he cares about the club, but then he's a proper Ipswich boy through and through, from Whitton to the academy etc. He's put his hand in his own pocket to support the club and loves it. The big shame is that he's back involved now among this sh1t show. It might be nostalgia but honestly if we sacked Lambert & Taylor off tomorrow and brought in Burley and promoted KD to his number 2 I would be over the moon. What would we have to lose at this stage?

It’s not a recent thing either, when my mates brother was an U15 (he’s got to be 30ish now) and we were in administration Dyer and Bramble put their hand in their pocket and paid for the whole squad to go up and hotels etc for the Nike Cup at Sunderland......and then when they were up there went above and beyond with the boys.

And this was when he was in his King of Bling phase he still cared enough to help those coming up behind him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 20:16 - Jan 16 with 1484 viewsjeera

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 12:38 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

A Suffolk accent on anyone that isn't a big eared boy on a farm is hilarious

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-suffolk-55669002

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Kieran and his view on Newcastle on 23:24 - Jan 16 with 1198 viewsRadlett_blue

Most of this stuff is b/s, fuelled by modern social media.
Bob Stokoe was a Newcastle player for 10 years & then became a Sunderland legend for saving them from relegation & winning the FA Cup. If a manager - or player - isn't good enough, then his antecedents may be used as a convenient stick to beat him with. Andy Marshall would have been fine at Town, except he was a poor goalkeeper. Lambert is getting grief because he seems a hopeless manager - the fact he manged Norwich is near irrelevant.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024