Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? 13:49 - Jan 16 with 673 viewsIllinoisblue

We have to win today but just a few weeks ago at home, what a struggle it was to beat Burton. Norwood to bag the winner today.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 13:51 - Jan 16 with 651 viewsKeno

Lambert centre mid

In a long over due but surprise move Phil Ham right back

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 13:51 - Jan 16 with 642 viewsSitfcB

TH

LC
TN
MM
SW

AJ
FD
AD
JL
KJ

JN
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 13:52]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 13:52 - Jan 16 with 626 viewsHerbivore

I genuinely don't care at all how we do today. I do wonder if it'll be Lambingo after last week. In a way the line up coming out is the most interesting part of match day as a Town fan these days. What a time to be alive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 13:55 - Jan 16 with 592 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm hearing we'll start with 11 players and our starting keeper has an O and an L in his surname.

#banmeLambo

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 13:58 - Jan 16 with 555 viewsBlueBadger

Judge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:01 - Jan 16 with 517 viewsHerbivore

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 13:52 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

I genuinely don't care at all how we do today. I do wonder if it'll be Lambingo after last week. In a way the line up coming out is the most interesting part of match day as a Town fan these days. What a time to be alive.

Six changes, Lambingo is back. A number of players back in the side after injury (rushed back I suspect) and Judge as a wide forward. What. A. Time. To. Be. Alive.

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:02 - Jan 16 with 508 viewsSitfcB

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 13:51 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

TH

LC
TN
MM
SW

AJ
FD
AD
JL
KJ

JN
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 13:52]

9/11. Not bad.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:13 - Jan 16 with 477 viewsIllinoisblue

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:01 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

Six changes, Lambingo is back. A number of players back in the side after injury (rushed back I suspect) and Judge as a wide forward. What. A. Time. To. Be. Alive.

To be fair, though, after the Swindon horror show, changes should happen. Strong team on paper assuming they’re all fit enough...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:17 - Jan 16 with 469 viewsHerbivore

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:13 - Jan 16 by Illinoisblue

To be fair, though, after the Swindon horror show, changes should happen. Strong team on paper assuming they’re all fit enough...

Half the side has barely kicked a ball in weeks, barely all season in some cases.

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:27 - Jan 16 with 443 viewsJ2BLUE

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 13:55 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

I'm hearing we'll start with 11 players and our starting keeper has an O and an L in his surname.

#banmeLambo

Spot on

Truly impaired.

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:35 - Jan 16 with 418 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I knew Bishop was starting, that's the only one I had def info on... he isn't ready, it smacks of desperation.
With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 17:56 - Jan 16 with 359 viewsJ2BLUE

With 10 mins to go, any late entrants for in-the-know team news? on 14:35 - Jan 16 by No_Moore_Kieffer

I knew Bishop was starting, that's the only one I had def info on... he isn't ready, it smacks of desperation.

How far off full fitness is he?

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024