Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) 14:14 - Jan 16 with 4330 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:31 - Jan 16 with 834 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:17 - Jan 16 by Enigma_Blue

Ever heard of Wikipedia?

He has scored 16 goals in 85 games for us. That just slightly worse than 1 goal in 5.
Not great but certainly no where near 1 in 10. You also have to take into account he was asked to make the step up from LG2 to the Championship in his first season and ended up playing for the worst team in our history that struggled to create any goals for the strikers.

By contrast Sears ratio is 1 in 6, hawkins 1 in 17 & Drinnan has yet to score for us.

Happy to help.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 15:18]

Ahhhhhh i Said in last 12 months.. he scored a few beginning of last season, when everyone did!

What people like you and SB seem to be confused by is playing on the right of a front three, does not mean playing as an old fashioned winger.

Think Liverpool, Salah plays where Jacko does, he seems to do ok! You are allowed to cut in centrally!

And no, I’m not comparing Salah with Jacko!

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:35 - Jan 16 with 799 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:31 - Jan 16 by Wallingford_Boy

Ahhhhhh i Said in last 12 months.. he scored a few beginning of last season, when everyone did!

What people like you and SB seem to be confused by is playing on the right of a front three, does not mean playing as an old fashioned winger.

Think Liverpool, Salah plays where Jacko does, he seems to do ok! You are allowed to cut in centrally!

Total nonsense.

Look at the heatmap of the last match, he was clearly told to hug the touchline. Chances to get in the box were virtually nonexistent.

You just ignore evidence in order to make your strange and premotivated points.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:47 - Jan 16 with 745 viewsEnigma_Blue

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:31 - Jan 16 by Wallingford_Boy

How many have ANY of our strikers scored in the last 12 months? Goals earlier in this season were coming from the likes Edwards, Bishop & Nolan.

Pointless comparison with Salah, Salah is left footed, a lot easier to cut inside when playing on the right when you are left footed.

BTW I don't think Jackson is good, but most of our players are crap, that's why we are in LG1. Jackson is just a little less crap than most of the others.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 15:50]
Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 16 with 700 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:35 - Jan 16 by StokieBlue

Total nonsense.

Look at the heatmap of the last match, he was clearly told to hug the touchline. Chances to get in the box were virtually nonexistent.

You just ignore evidence in order to make your strange and premotivated points.

SB

“He’s been told to hug the touchline”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mate he’s turgid, accept it,

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:59 - Jan 16 with 649 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 14:16 - Jan 16 by Keno

source?

Twitter if Sitters runs true to form.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 16:00 - Jan 16 with 645 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 16 by Wallingford_Boy

The evidence is there if you care to actually see it. The heatmap for both wide forwards was posted last week and both were clearly told to keep to the touchline.

The fact you ignore evidence, much like you did when he was our top goal scorer and had the most assists is very strange.

Nobody said he is a world beater but the grief you give him is totally disproportionate to the evidence.

SB
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 16:01]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 16:01 - Jan 16 with 622 viewsHerbivore

And yet the sides that have been linked to him over the past year have all been above us in the pyramid. It's almost like people that have a clue can see what he could offer, whereas you can't.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 16:03 - Jan 16 with 601 viewstextbackup

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 15:30 - Jan 16 by ArnieM

If true , he’ll score a hatful at Posh, because he’ll ge played up front with a strike partner, which is where and how he should be played .

Good luck to him and f luck off you clueless moron Lambert !

absolutely he will. then be sold for 8m

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Jackson sold to Peterborough (n/t) on 16:09 - Jan 16 with 532 viewsfooters

And I thought I read the game badly.

Bizarre.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024