Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has a fan base ever crowd funded a manager pay off? 16:16 - Jan 16 with 791 viewsBluefish

I would happily stick £100 in today to start it off

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has a fan base ever crowd funded a manager pay off? on 16:37 - Jan 16 with 744 viewsBlueBadger

People thought I was joking when I suggested they ask for their ST refund to go towards his payoff.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has a fan base ever crowd funded a manager pay off? on 19:43 - Jan 16 with 670 viewsRyorry

Sorry, can only manage a fiver. Great idea tho!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Has a fan base ever crowd funded a manager pay off? on 19:52 - Jan 16 with 639 viewsArnieM

Has a fan base ever crowd funded a manager pay off? on 19:43 - Jan 16 by Ryorry

Sorry, can only manage a fiver. Great idea tho!

That’s more than he’s worth in compo

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Has a fan base ever crowd funded a manager pay off? on 19:58 - Jan 16 with 624 viewsOldsmoker

He trousered quite a bit from Naarich didn't he?
That 5 year contract means that Evans is neck deep in debt if he sacks him.
PL can take us into Lg2 and Evans will still see that 'best for the business' is to keep him.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Has a fan base ever crowd funded a manager pay off? on 20:10 - Jan 16 with 598 viewsstantheman

I'll put my two pennuth in.
Has a fan base ever crowd funded a manager pay off? on 10:44 - Jan 17 with 430 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Nope we the fans didn’t call for him or indeed give him that 5 year contract!! Evans should pay up and it should cost him personally (not the club or the supporters) as he was the one that dished out the contract when there was no need for whatsoever to do so. I hate Evans for so many reasons and he has made some unbelievably poor decisions at the head of our club this probably being the worse and will set us back the longest. Lambert won’t and shouldn’t walk away with nothing, ME played the big man let him pay for his mistakes why should we!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024