Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Different Ipswich ? 18:42 - Jan 16 with 1227 viewsstiff_talking

Faster tempo, more direct, Dozzell playing longer balls into feet.

The problem was that Norwood as sole pivot couldn’t retain enough ball and the wingers were too far away from him.

You can argue all day about formations but our wingers were ineffective and not a goal threat at all.

Chambers and Wardy either have to get further forward quicker or our wingers need to interchange and play closer to Norwood. Neither of these aspects are happening enough.

Different Ipswich ? on 18:46 - Jan 16 with 1186 viewsArnieM

Our wingers are not playing far enough up the pitch to be of any “ support “ or use to the lone striker we play ( whoever that might be ) . Drinan looks too slow to even catch a cold .

It’s all so predictable and painful to watch ..... I’ll be honest , for the first time in over 50 years of watch this Club, I’m struggling to envisage myself continuing on much longer ..,,,

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Different Ipswich ? on 18:52 - Jan 16 with 1136 viewsstiff_talking

Different Ipswich ? on 18:46 - Jan 16 by ArnieM

Our wingers are not playing far enough up the pitch to be of any “ support “ or use to the lone striker we play ( whoever that might be ) . Drinan looks too slow to even catch a cold .

It’s all so predictable and painful to watch ..... I’ll be honest , for the first time in over 50 years of watch this Club, I’m struggling to envisage myself continuing on much longer ..,,,

Tactics are wrong and holding us back!
Different Ipswich ? on 19:46 - Jan 16 with 1013 viewsTexacoCup

Our wingers were pretty much ineffective today and crosses were not of the quality required.
I can only remember Bishop making one 'take 'em on' run and none from Edwards etc
Different Ipswich ? on 20:49 - Jan 16 with 875 viewsKeaneish

Now here’s the irony, PLs statement the day he took over...

“I want us to play with tempo, with enthusiasm, with drive. I want the players to enjoy their football and I’m relishing the challenge of helping to take this Club forward.”

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Different Ipswich ? on 20:52 - Jan 16 with 854 viewslazyblue

Different Ipswich ? on 19:46 - Jan 16 by TexacoCup

Our wingers were pretty much ineffective today and crosses were not of the quality required.
I can only remember Bishop making one 'take 'em on' run and none from Edwards etc

Bishop made two of those runs today and so important when he plays as takes the ball in the turn and causes so many problems for the opposition.
Different Ipswich ? on 22:53 - Jan 16 with 628 viewsBlueBadger

Different Ipswich ? on 20:49 - Jan 16 by Keaneish

Now here’s the irony, PLs statement the day he took over...

“I want us to play with tempo, with enthusiasm, with drive. I want the players to enjoy their football and I’m relishing the challenge of helping to take this Club forward.”

Still, 0 out of 5 isn't bad.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024