Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on jackson being out of squad 19:58 - Jan 16 with 4930 viewschrismakin

Cant see it mentioned anywhere

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:04 - Jan 16 with 4435 viewsstantheman

From what I saw during the Swindon game, he wasn't in the squad then.
Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:09 - Jan 16 with 4389 viewsBluefish

He was in the travelling squad but not picked for starting team or bench. Having Hawkins and Drinan as the bench options made more sense to Shanbert

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:12 - Jan 16 with 4365 viewschrismakin

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:04 - Jan 16 by stantheman

From what I saw during the Swindon game, he wasn't in the squad then.

Poor bloke was asked to hug the touchline not his fault.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:22 - Jan 16 with 4281 viewslazyblue

Apart from not playing well, no matter where you play you should give 100% and against Swindon he didn’t.

He did tell PL he can play that position but he was awful.
Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:23 - Jan 16 with 4271 viewsstantheman

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:12 - Jan 16 by chrismakin

So what you are saying is because he was asked to play a certain role he didn't have to put any effort in at all. Sears played there and gave it his all recently.
Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:24 - Jan 16 with 4256 viewsJ2BLUE

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:22 - Jan 16 by lazyblue

Apart from not playing well, no matter where you play you should give 100% and against Swindon he didn’t.

He didn't? How can you tell? Didn't seem any lack of effort to me. Just frustration at being played out of position in a poor team.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:40 - Jan 16 with 4142 viewsStokieBlue

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:22 - Jan 16 by lazyblue

Got some evidence he didn't give 100% or just more lazy Jackson bashing with nothing to back it up?

The Sky commentators thought he was one of our bigger threats with some good delivery into the box.

SB
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 20:41]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 22:46 - Jan 16 with 3809 viewsPhilTWTD

Was sat in the stand behind me with Emyr Huws. Always going to be a few senior players missing out now virtually everyone's fit again.
Login to get fewer ads

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 23:44 - Jan 16 with 3618 viewsBlueBadger

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:23 - Jan 16 by stantheman

So what you are saying is because he was asked to play a certain role he didn't have to put any effort in at all. Sears played there and gave it his all recently.

What we're saying is that people who's employers are not competent enough to actually properly utilise their talent frequently lose motivation quickly because they're being allowed to shine.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 00:06 - Jan 17 with 3559 viewsHerbivore

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 22:46 - Jan 16 by PhilTWTD

Was sat in the stand behind me with Emyr Huws. Always going to be a few senior players missing out now virtually everyone's fit again.

Only need a couple more of you to start an ITFC Exiles five a side team.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 01:10 - Jan 17 with 3468 viewschrismakin

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 22:46 - Jan 16 by PhilTWTD

I get that, but Sears, Drinan over Jackson

Why is it so hard for PL to see that he needs to give Norwood/Or Anyone + Jackson a run as a 2 for a run of games.

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 02:54 - Jan 17 with 3347 viewsRyorry

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 00:06 - Jan 17 by Herbivore

Only need a couple more of you to start an ITFC Exiles five a side team.

🤣
That'd probably be a lot more entertaining than watching our supposed 'first' team ;/

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 07:40 - Jan 17 with 3172 viewsitfcjoe

Found out at 1pm he wasn’t in the squad, same as Huws, management team didn’t speak to them about it.

Guess he’ll now be willing to run through brick walls for them next week now Norwood done his hamstring again.

More examples of great man management

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 08:12 - Jan 17 with 3066 viewsMrTown

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 07:40 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

Found out at 1pm he wasn’t in the squad, same as Huws, management team didn’t speak to them about it.

Guess he’ll now be willing to run through brick walls for them next week now Norwood done his hamstring again.

I hope you aren’t suggesting Lambert doesn’t know how to manage a side, he’s played for the very biggest you know, in 1996, for one season!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 8:12]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 08:22 - Jan 17 with 3026 viewsMillsey

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 20:12 - Jan 16 by chrismakin

He was very poor. Couldn’t control the ball and never beat a player
Any news on jackson being out of squad on 09:56 - Jan 17 with 2826 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 07:40 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

Is Norwood definitely injured?

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:30 - Jan 17 with 2743 viewsitfcjoe

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 09:56 - Jan 17 by JammyDodgerrr

Is Norwood definitely injured?

Don’t know how bad it is, but was his hamstring and happened in 1st half - think it was him not mentioning it and trying to play through opposed to anything negligent from management team

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:37 - Jan 17 with 2685 viewsPhilTWTD

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 01:10 - Jan 17 by chrismakin

I get that, but Sears, Drinan over Jackson

Why is it so hard for PL to see that he needs to give Norwood/Or Anyone + Jackson a run as a 2 for a run of games.

Well, he doesn't want to play two up front for starters and he's probably right that it doesn't suit the way he wants us to play at the moment.

He did say a bit ago that Jackson would be fed in and out as he's had such a disrupted season with injury and illness. Assume he'll be involved against Posh and Sunderland at some stage.
Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:42 - Jan 17 with 2648 viewsHerbivore

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:30 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

Don’t know how bad it is, but was his hamstring and happened in 1st half - think it was him not mentioning it and trying to play through opposed to anything negligent from management team

If he's pulled his hamstring again having been out twice already with hamstring injuries then everyone at the club with any responsibility for player fitness should be fired on the spot.

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:53 - Jan 17 with 2595 viewsMrTown

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:42 - Jan 17 by Herbivore

If he's pulled his hamstring again having been out twice already with hamstring injuries then everyone at the club with any responsibility for player fitness should be fired on the spot.

Agree if true.

However, there is an element that the player needs to look after their body, ‘live the footballers’ life, something Chambers does very well, especially now Norwood is heading into his 30’s.

I’m also not sure he’s pulled his hamstring, he was running around like a madman until the moment he came off, you don’t do that if you’ve done you hammy.

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:57 - Jan 17 with 2571 viewsHerbivore

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:53 - Jan 17 by MrTown

Agree if true.

However, there is an element that the player needs to look after their body, ‘live the footballers’ life, something Chambers does very well, especially now Norwood is heading into his 30’s.

I’m also not sure he’s pulled his hamstring, he was running around like a madman until the moment he came off, you don’t do that if you’ve done you hammy.

That's why my post started with 'If', mate.

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 11:00 - Jan 17 with 2548 viewsMrTown

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:57 - Jan 17 by Herbivore

That's why my post started with 'If', mate.

Sassy attitude, I like it girlfriend!

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 11:12 - Jan 17 with 2491 viewslongtimefan

I would think that would rather depend on whether the player in question is providing honest feedback on their condition. If they’re not being truthful about their condition, as Joe seems to be implying, then perhaps the player in question should be the one sacked?
Any news on jackson being out of squad on 11:23 - Jan 17 with 2455 viewsAce_High1

Don't worry there is a Zoom call arranged for 10am on Monday with our Scotland based Fitness coach. That will solve everything. He will talk some sweet nothings to JN hamstring and all will be healed.

We are the definition of sport science. "Sport Tech" or "remote sports rehabilitation" are both trademarked by Group ME.
"Well, he doesn't want to play two up front for starters..... on 11:36 - Jan 17 with 2407 viewsBloots

Any news on jackson being out of squad on 10:37 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

Well, he doesn't want to play two up front for starters and he's probably right that it doesn't suit the way he wants us to play at the moment.

He did say a bit ago that Jackson would be fed in and out as he's had such a disrupted season with injury and illness. Assume he'll be involved against Posh and Sunderland at some stage.

.....and he's probably right that it doesn't suit the way he wants us to play at the moment"

Erm Phil, surely the first part of that sentence is just a result of the second.

If we played 2 up front, we'd be playing a different style.

Potentially one that created changes.

God forbid.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024