Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane - 5 in 11 for Wigan 12:38 - Jan 17 with 3502 viewsHipsterectomy

we let another goal machine go

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Will Keane - 5 in 11 for Wigan on 22:17 - Jan 17 with 268 viewsRadlett_blue

Will Keane - 5 in 11 for Wigan on 17:54 - Jan 17 by Churchman

And PLs response was we thought he was going to a championship or Premier League club. Something like that. In other words, Lambert and the club didn’t do their homework, didn’t bother to find out, thought they could replace with cheaper or do without. Says it all really.

Maybe it was a "football decision"?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Will Keane - 5 in 11 for Wigan on 22:59 - Jan 17 with 244 viewsChurchman

Will Keane - 5 in 11 for Wigan on 22:17 - Jan 17 by Radlett_blue

Maybe it was a "football decision"?

Maybe. But the combo of Lambert, football and a decision (well, a decent one anyway) as a concept raises an eyebrow or two of mine.

Where I was coming from was his response when asked. He just seemed surprised by it. I would add that given Garbutt was at Everton, there was no reason at all why he should come across the country to ITFC when he can play for more or less locally Blackpool.
Will Keane - 5 in 11 for Wigan on 09:41 - Jan 18 with 164 viewsRadlett_blue

Will Keane - 5 in 11 for Wigan on 22:59 - Jan 17 by Churchman

Maybe. But the combo of Lambert, football and a decision (well, a decent one anyway) as a concept raises an eyebrow or two of mine.

Where I was coming from was his response when asked. He just seemed surprised by it. I would add that given Garbutt was at Everton, there was no reason at all why he should come across the country to ITFC when he can play for more or less locally Blackpool.

None of our strikers score many goals, but I think that's more down to the way the team is set up & plays rather than having individually deficient strikers. Lambert obviously isn't getting anywhere near the best out of our squad, although it's still galling to see players whom Town let go prospering in terms of both fitness & performance after they leave the club.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024