Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow that Ndombele goal 22:44 - Jan 17 with 858 viewsPendejo

Nft

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Wow that Ndombele goal on 22:54 - Jan 17 with 836 viewsvapour_trail

Jaw dropping.

I really like him and hjobjerg together in the centre for spurs. Think city will win it but spurs are in the mix. Defence not strong enough I suspect.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Wow that Ndombele goal on 07:39 - Jan 18 with 706 viewsBluefish

Wow that Ndombele goal on 22:54 - Jan 17 by vapour_trail

Jaw dropping.

I really like him and hjobjerg together in the centre for spurs. Think city will win it but spurs are in the mix. Defence not strong enough I suspect.

I might be alone but I didn't think it was worth the hype. Not a particularly difficult skill and seemed to be just lobbing the ball into an area because he didn't have a lot on. In reality he took a lazy option and the goalie was caught by surprise

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Wow that Ndombele goal on 08:49 - Jan 18 with 651 viewsSitfcB

Wow that Ndombele goal on 07:39 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

I might be alone but I didn't think it was worth the hype. Not a particularly difficult skill and seemed to be just lobbing the ball into an area because he didn't have a lot on. In reality he took a lazy option and the goalie was caught by surprise

I thought the same. Definitely looked as if he was just trying to hook it back into the middle of the area. Souness got some stick in twit for suggesting as much.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wow that Ndombele goal on 11:22 - Jan 18 with 564 viewsPendejo

Fluke? Yes maybe, but he at least tried something positive.

Outside of his boot moving away from goal.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Wow that Ndombele goal on 12:40 - Jan 18 with 530 viewsVaughan8

You aren't alone. It was an "unusual" goal, but not as spectacular as it was made out to be.

Personally I think hes trying to get it in the area for the Number 3 to score.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024