Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You don't see this sort of thing anymore. 02:47 - Jan 18 with 1640 viewsParisBlue

I was at this game. Absolutely freezing but cracking atmosphere for a cup quarter final.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 07:06 - Jan 18 with 1448 viewsgordon

Could of got nasty if that police officer hadn't stepped in to calm things down.
You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 07:18 - Jan 18 with 1427 viewsallezlesbleus

Proper passion. Not like the handbags nowadays.
You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 07:43 - Jan 18 with 1389 viewsMeadowlark

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 07:06 - Jan 18 by gordon

Could of got nasty if that police officer hadn't stepped in to calm things down.

have
You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 09:31 - Jan 18 with 1196 viewsclive_baker

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 07:18 - Jan 18 by allezlesbleus

Proper passion. Not like the handbags nowadays.

Not sure about that, Norwood shouted at the 4th official

#pashun #luvit

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 10:11 - Jan 18 with 1110 viewsCoastalblue

Speedie was a horrible little player to come up against wasn't he? One of those you love to hate.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 10:54 - Jan 18 with 1055 viewsPendejo

How many players would have rolled around on the floor in Bennett's position?
Bennett goes down, slides and is up with the chokeslam in one fluid movement.

Remember watching it on Sportsnight(?)

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 19:09 - Jan 19 with 893 viewsMerthyrblue

I see that no one helped Speedie up!
You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 21:34 - Jan 19 with 725 viewspatrickswell

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 10:54 - Jan 18 by Pendejo

How many players would have rolled around on the floor in Bennett's position?
Bennett goes down, slides and is up with the chokeslam in one fluid movement.

Remember watching it on Sportsnight(?)

Midweek Sports Special with John Helm on commentary. I remember Saint and Greavsie covering it with Jimmy Greaves riffing on the wrestling.

If YouTube comments are to be believed, Coventry won the replay heavily and Speedie clocked Bennett again in the replay.
Login to get fewer ads

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 21:47 - Jan 19 with 686 viewsWD19

You don't see this sort of thing anymore. on 21:34 - Jan 19 by patrickswell

Midweek Sports Special with John Helm on commentary. I remember Saint and Greavsie covering it with Jimmy Greaves riffing on the wrestling.

If YouTube comments are to be believed, Coventry won the replay heavily and Speedie clocked Bennett again in the replay.

Speedie took a dive in the replay to get a Sunderland player sent off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024