Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo 11:09 - Jan 18 with 1132 viewsBluefish

Compared to what we are producing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 11:57 - Jan 18 with 1016 viewsMrTown

Wigan’s left back is very good, would be keeping tabs on him.

Tom Pearce.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 12:01 - Jan 18 with 997 viewsNthQldITFC

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 11:57 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Tom Pearce.

That reminds me, I've still got his grey mare.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 12:02]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 12:18 - Jan 18 with 948 viewsWD19

Didn't look that frightening. It looked like fairly clunky lower league fare.

We are just considerably worse.
Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 12:19 - Jan 18 with 938 viewsArnieM

How Wigan are playing is what we should be doing...... over to you Mr Lambert!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 12:25 - Jan 18 with 909 viewsBluefish

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 12:18 - Jan 18 by WD19

Didn't look that frightening. It looked like fairly clunky lower league fare.

We are just considerably worse.

OK let me just clarify. I don't mean because they looked amazing I mean because they look like a structured team considering where they are. We would assume we are the team with a dedicated squad not them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 13:33 - Jan 18 with 826 viewsJohnny_Boy

22nd in L1

Frightening 😂
Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 13:35 - Jan 18 with 816 viewsSwansea_Blue

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 11:57 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Tom Pearce.

Tabbs left unfortunately. Hoppy's still in mourning.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 804 viewsSwansea_Blue

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 12:25 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

OK let me just clarify. I don't mean because they looked amazing I mean because they look like a structured team considering where they are. We would assume we are the team with a dedicated squad not them

AS small clip I know, but they looked very structured there. Whereas when Dozzell gets the ball it takes him 5 minutes to find where Judge has wandered to.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 804 viewsDanTheMan

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 13:33 - Jan 18 by Johnny_Boy

22nd in L1

Frightening 😂

Over the past 10 games, we've got the same number of points so I'm not sure we've got much to laugh about really.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 13:54 - Jan 18 with 760 viewsJohnny_Boy

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 13:37 - Jan 18 by DanTheMan

Over the past 10 games, we've got the same number of points so I'm not sure we've got much to laugh about really.

Over the last 10 league games we’ve also acquired the same number of points as Fleetwood - a team infinitely better than us - so we are led to believe.
So how do we equate that to the bigger picture?

Not a pop. I just fail to see the reasoning ‘worrying’ that Wigan - a team that lost 5-0 (at home!) to Rochdale - and regularly lose by 3 or 4 goals - are a team we should be frightened about.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 14:03]
Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:03 - Jan 18 with 726 viewsBlueBadger

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 13:54 - Jan 18 by Johnny_Boy

Over the last 10 league games we’ve also acquired the same number of points as Fleetwood - a team infinitely better than us - so we are led to believe.
So how do we equate that to the bigger picture?

Not a pop. I just fail to see the reasoning ‘worrying’ that Wigan - a team that lost 5-0 (at home!) to Rochdale - and regularly lose by 3 or 4 goals - are a team we should be frightened about.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 14:03]

Oh Jubbers. Is this you defending a manager who plays pedestrian football that'll see us mired in mid-table mediocrity?

Man, you've changed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:07 - Jan 18 with 709 viewsKeno

its almost as tho they have a manager who knows how to coach them properly

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:08 - Jan 18 with 713 viewsJohnny_Boy

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:03 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

Oh Jubbers. Is this you defending a manager who plays pedestrian football that'll see us mired in mid-table mediocrity?

Man, you've changed.

I don’t think I’m defending anybody in this post. Just pointing out Wigan are 22nd in L1.

Although, you used to be a diehard fan of miserable 1-0 wins 😂 So I’m a little perplexed at your displeasure.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 14:18]
Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:13 - Jan 18 with 693 viewsBlueySwede

Not so sure they play with higher tempo than us. We just look so clumsy and sloppy in our passing. Edwards and Bishop are one of few players capable of turning and beating a man or two. We need more urgency and belief.
Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:18 - Jan 18 with 686 viewsBlueBadger

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:08 - Jan 18 by Johnny_Boy

I don’t think I’m defending anybody in this post. Just pointing out Wigan are 22nd in L1.

Although, you used to be a diehard fan of miserable 1-0 wins 😂 So I’m a little perplexed at your displeasure.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 14:18]

Swindon were 23rd. That ended well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:21 - Jan 18 with 679 viewsJohnny_Boy

Frightening to see Wigan play with this tempo on 14:18 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

Swindon were 23rd. That ended well.

Swindon was a really poor result. Especially after the 20+ days of downtime. If both teams had been equally inept, I’d have understood. But the fact Swindon looked sharper & more cohesive - even with 2 or 3 debutants on the pitch - was inexcusable. The second half was better than the first half, but it couldn’t have been much worse.

On a side note. You definitely weren’t this salty when Warnock’s bottom of the table Rotherham beat us 1-0.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 14:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024