Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season 12:05 - Jan 18 with 1933 viewsWallingford_Boy

New signing being announced later, plus crucial players now back in squad after long time out.

Win our next two home matches and the season really is alive again!

COYB

RIP Sir Bobby

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:09 - Jan 18 with 1889 viewsArnieM

Would love this to all happen, but like many Town fans , I’ve been beaten into submission regarding our annual fate, I’m afraid.

Play the new signing ( if he joins), up front with either Norwood or Jackson. THEN we might actually start competing in this crap div.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:10 - Jan 18 with 1882 viewsbluefunk

you are correct, however I suspect the prevailing mood on here will see you get little support for your optimism
Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:10 - Jan 18 with 1880 viewsStokieBlue

You can't win if you don't have any shots.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:10 - Jan 18 with 1875 viewsCokeIsKey

The season doesn’t get decided on just home games you happy clapper.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:21 - Jan 18 with 1814 viewsMrTown

You are correct of course, and IF we win next 2 the season is ‘alive’ again.

Track record and recent performances suggest we won’t win the next 2.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:23 - Jan 18 with 1798 viewsParisBlue

12 months ago today we beat Tranmere.

We took 7 points from the next 10 games (or 4 points from the last 9 games before the season was curtailed).

Teams that get promoted from this division tend to go on sequences of winning runs after Xmas. I can't see us doing it with this manager and our style of football and we're already playing catch-up.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:24 - Jan 18 with 1791 viewsWallingford_Boy

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:10 - Jan 18 by CokeIsKey

The season doesn’t get decided on just home games you happy clapper.

Only Portsmouth, Lincoln and Sunderland have lost fewer away games than us.

RIP Sir Bobby

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:26 - Jan 18 with 1754 viewsParky

We’ve been excellent at home recently as well😳
Login to get fewer ads

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:35 - Jan 18 with 1691 viewsnoggin

We beat the bottom team by a single, fortunate goal. 2 of our defenders were named in the team of the week, which should ring some alarm bells. That of course, after losing at home to the team second from bottom. Why the optimism?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:38 - Jan 18 with 1671 viewseireblue

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:10 - Jan 18 by StokieBlue

You can't win if you don't have any shots.

SB

We are going to be so dull and easy to play against, the opposition will get bored at around the 65 minute mark, score an own goal, just to make life interesting for themselves.

Then we just need to hang on in and hoof it into the corners.
Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:40 - Jan 18 with 1651 viewsMrTown

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:24 - Jan 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Only Portsmouth, Lincoln and Sunderland have lost fewer away games than us.

But no one in the top 9 has lost more games than us.

You’ve got to beat the better sides in the division to be in and around the top 4.

The Posh and Sunderland games are huge for us.

We fail in the big games.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 12:54]

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:40 - Jan 18 with 1654 viewsElderGrizzly

No-one has lost more home games than us in the Top 11

No-one has scored fewer goals than us in the Top 8

No-one has a worse goal difference than us in the Top 11.

But yeah, I see what you are saying :)
Trouble is, several sides have more points than us. on 12:43 - Jan 18 with 1630 viewsBlueBadger

And they have competent managers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:45 - Jan 18 with 1623 viewsKeno

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:40 - Jan 18 by ElderGrizzly

No other team has an incompetent manager who sounds and look like he couldn't give a F4ck

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:55 - Jan 18 with 1578 viewsBluefish

You appear to be fighting the fight that majority tried last season and the beginning of this season. Claiming on paper performances in the shape of league tables triumphs the reality of watching us play. Over the course of the season performances like ours get found out badly, there aren't any green shoots in our set or style of play. We are worse than the sum of our parts consistently, pitching it is OK because we are just behind some dross and basket cases in league 1 so we could catch up is bizarre

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:55 - Jan 18 with 1573 viewsMrTown

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:45 - Jan 18 by Keno

No other team has an incompetent manager who sounds and look like he couldn't give a F4ck

He doesn’t give fück.

He doesn’t want to be here, we don’t want him here.

Evans won’t pay the comp, and Lambert is only concerned with himself, and will always make sure sure his pockets are full.

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 1544 viewsWallingford_Boy

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 12:40 - Jan 18 by ElderGrizzly

Such negative nellies!

RIP Sir Bobby

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 13:05 - Jan 18 with 1534 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Ipswich have played 11 home games, won 7 & lost 4 giving you an average PPG @ home of 1.91. This puts you 3rd in the list behind Posh (2.44) & Doncaster (2.00). Just behind you are Hull (1.90) , Accington (1.89) & Plymouth (1.85).

Of your last 5 homes games you have lost 4. LLWLL That win was against bottom of the table Burton.
Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 13:22 - Jan 18 with 1461 viewsBlueBadger

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 13:04 - Jan 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Such negative nellies!

You're not as good an edgelord as Paz, Wallers. You are, however considerably less racist, so there's that.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 13:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 13:26 - Jan 18 with 1445 viewsBlueBadger

Oh man, remember when being happy with laboured 1-0 wins was emblematic of the lack of ambition and acceptance of mediocrity that was killing ITFC, Mick out?

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 18:26 - Jan 18 with 1237 viewsSuperCoops

Nobody has won more home games in League One than us this season on 13:04 - Jan 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Such negative nellies!

To quote you: "Freak".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024