Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches 16:03 - Jan 18 with 1054 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 16:35 - Jan 18 with 909 viewsJ2BLUE

He's spot on. Djokovic is a spoilt brat who should be told to accept the situation or do one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 16:37 - Jan 18 with 889 viewsElderGrizzly

Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 16:35 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

He's spot on. Djokovic is a spoilt brat who should be told to accept the situation or do one.

Agree. They all headed to one of the countries in the world with the strictest entry/quarantine rules.

They should have just cancelled the Australian Open tbh, especially when there are Australian citizens being denied the option to return home as the Govt have met their quota for the week.
Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 16:39 - Jan 18 with 871 viewsStokieBlue

He's right though, Djokovic is a tool generally and has been awful about C19.

He's basically been a denier from the start and even put on tennis tournaments where loads of the players got C19 back at the start of this.

He's an idiot, good that Kyrgios is directing his anger at a good target this time. He's right about Tomic girlfriend as well, what a weapon.

SB
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 16:39]

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 16:39 - Jan 18 with 870 viewsCoastalblue

Read about that earlier, honestly never thought I'd meet somebody who'd never washed their own hair, I bet even Phil did once upon a time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 16:40 - Jan 18 with 861 viewsLankHenners

Given some of the comments by the players and/or their partners, it seems they own more racquets than they do brain cells.

"I didn't think I'd have to isolate if someone on my plane tested positive" was a good one.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 16:42 - Jan 18 with 837 viewshype313

Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 16:35 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

Yep, especially given the way Novak behaved by putting on that Tournament earlier last year.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Nick Kyrgios not pulling any punches on 17:31 - Jan 18 with 700 viewspointofblue

I guess the food request is fair enough if it doesn’t fit dietary requirements but the rest... how many empty houses with tennis courts does the state of Victoria possess?

They should have cancelled it though - the state premier is as reasonable for this as the players themselves.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024