Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday 19:03 - Jan 18 with 838 viewsKeno

"Meh"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:06 - Jan 18 with 824 viewsJ2BLUE

I still hope he will somehow light the division up and get us promoted along with the returning players. If Lambert somehow gets us up (I know..) then i'll be happy. Especially if we then fire him while still having a chance to survive in the Championship...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:10 - Jan 18 with 800 viewsfooters

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:06 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

I still hope he will somehow light the division up and get us promoted along with the returning players. If Lambert somehow gets us up (I know..) then i'll be happy. Especially if we then fire him while still having a chance to survive in the Championship...

I still hope Sophie Ellis-Bextor wants to leave her husband for me.

She doesn't though.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:11 - Jan 18 with 805 viewsHerbivore

Indeed. Lambert's answer to everything is just to sign more players and hope they perform. There's no real sense of any strategy at play. Sign a player, hope for the best. It's hard to see where he fits into our system. I wish him well, but we've got good players in his role already at the club and Lambert can't get a tune out of them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:13 - Jan 18 with 789 viewsKeno

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:10 - Jan 18 by footers

I still hope Sophie Ellis-Bextor wants to leave her husband for me.

She doesn't though.

you are aware she is Norwich fan?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 766 viewsjeera

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:06 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

It's remarkable how we would now see promotion from L1 as an achievement isn't it?

And then surviving the Championship if we were to return there as a further goal.

We would really like to be talking about fighting for the right to be top 6 again whilst there, but that just sounds ridiculously out of reach at the moment.

Yet still more realistic than Footers getting hold of Sophie E-B.

It's a funny old game.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:18 - Jan 18 with 744 viewsJ2BLUE

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:15 - Jan 18 by jeera

It's remarkable how we would now see promotion from L1 as an achievement isn't it?

And then surviving the Championship if we were to return there as a further goal.

We would really like to be talking about fighting for the right to be top 6 again whilst there, but that just sounds ridiculously out of reach at the moment.

Yet still more realistic than Footers getting hold of Sophie E-B.

It's a funny old game.

The decline in standards and the systematic decline we've had are what keeps the fans from having a real protest. If you think of where we started and the highlights we've had along the way like not being able to compete with the biggest teams in league one (while we were a division higher) then it's amazing the fans accept this. Even more amazing is that a surprising number of fans seem to have fallen for the green shoots nonsense and be impressed by us knocking it around our own defence.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:23 - Jan 18 with 722 viewsBlueBadger

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:11 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

Indeed. Lambert's answer to everything is just to sign more players and hope they perform. There's no real sense of any strategy at play. Sign a player, hope for the best. It's hard to see where he fits into our system. I wish him well, but we've got good players in his role already at the club and Lambert can't get a tune out of them.

Thing is, they do tend to perform a bit when they arrive. And then they have a couple of weeks of him 'coaching' them and they turn into one-paced trundlers.

Apparently even Judge genuinely looked OK for a few games.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 19:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:25 - Jan 18 with 716 viewsBlueBadger

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:13 - Jan 18 by Keno

I told him this last week.
I think knowing this and still want a go qualifies this as TWTD's wrongest sexual fantasy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:26 - Jan 18 with 704 viewsfooters

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:13 - Jan 18 by Keno

I am but I can't let it go, Keno.

She could take me to Carrow Road any day of the week.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:26 - Jan 18 with 694 viewsKeno

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:25 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

I told him this last week.
I think knowing this and still want a go qualifies this as TWTD's wrongest sexual fantasy.

and to make it worse she isnt as hot as her mum

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:27 - Jan 18 with 698 viewsjeera

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:18 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

The decline in standards and the systematic decline we've had are what keeps the fans from having a real protest. If you think of where we started and the highlights we've had along the way like not being able to compete with the biggest teams in league one (while we were a division higher) then it's amazing the fans accept this. Even more amazing is that a surprising number of fans seem to have fallen for the green shoots nonsense and be impressed by us knocking it around our own defence.

It's a new philosophy doncha know?

I'll be the first to admit I've been one to say we do need a playing philosophy to run through the club, although I wouldn't visualise that as a rigid system and/or style.

I didn't think for one moment someone would come in and try to kid an entire fan base by selling what we've seen as a footballing philosophy.

And as you say, it's made even more remarkable by the way some fans seem to have sucked it up.

That's not necessarily to blame them all, some are just desperate to have belief, which would be understandable, if it wasn't happening with such an obviously cynical backdrop.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:31 - Jan 18 with 671 viewsKeno

Harrop Deal Set to Be Completed Tuesday on 19:26 - Jan 18 by footers

I am but I can't let it go, Keno.

She could take me to Carrow Road any day of the week.

But would you take her in the Riverside or up the Barclay?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024