Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. 19:45 - Jan 18 with 1837 viewsBlueBadger

The Lambert Walk, anyone?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 19:46 - Jan 18 with 1823 viewschrismakin

The road back to Dortmund

Basically he thinks the more we pass backwards the more likely it will be that he ends up back there

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 19:50 - Jan 18 with 1808 viewsKeno

Have you put an 'l' instead of an 'n'?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 19:52 - Jan 18 with 1801 viewsBlueBadger

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 19:50 - Jan 18 by Keno

Have you put an 'l' instead of an 'n'?

I probably should have put the word 'please' in between 'Lambert' and 'walk', on reflection.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 19:55 - Jan 18 with 1795 viewscatch74

Trumpball.
Tremendous football.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 19:58 - Jan 18 with 1787 viewsEireannach_gorm

Park the Bus seems be the description of 4-5-1 so it has to be 'Park the Bus Badly'.
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 20:00 - Jan 18 with 1783 viewsjeera

Pass.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 20:01 - Jan 18 with 1780 viewsWD19

Sticky-Taka.
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 20:04 - Jan 18 with 1769 viewscatch74

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 20:01 - Jan 18 by WD19

Sticky-Taka.

Sticky-Kaka.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. (n/t) on 20:09 - Jan 18 with 1751 viewsHeadWestBlue

[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 20:12]
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 20:16 - Jan 18 with 1729 viewsBluefish

The way we consistently pass backwards and frequently kick it off the pitch means it should probably be called rugby

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 20:31 - Jan 18 with 1719 viewsBeckets

Pedestrian Walkway
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 21:06 - Jan 18 with 1686 viewsmonty_radio

Portman Walk

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 21:39 - Jan 18 with 1662 viewsMoriarty

Lamebertism.

fka omuircheartaigh

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 21:45 - Jan 18 with 1658 viewsnorth_stand77

The Lambo Limbo
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 21:48]
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 21:46 - Jan 18 with 1657 viewsonemarcusstewart

Pass and don't move
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 22:34 - Jan 18 with 1621 viewsbobbyramsey

Sh!t.
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 22:37 - Jan 18 with 1617 viewsCokeIsKey

Tricky-taka for me.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 22:41 - Jan 18 with 1614 viewsMeadowlark

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 22:37 - Jan 18 by CokeIsKey

Tricky-taka for me.

Lateral Bump (It's an anagram)
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 22:57 - Jan 18 with 1597 viewsGuthrum

The back passage.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 07:58 - Jan 19 with 1510 viewshoppy

Rush to Goalies...

The aim of the game within a game is to see who can get the ball back to our keeper the quickest from a throw in/free kick in a position close to the opponent’s goal.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 10:52 - Jan 19 with 1456 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

German counter pressing Lambert style = Gegendepressing
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 10:57 - Jan 19 with 1446 viewsGeoffSentence

would be great to have 20000 people in PR singing The Lambert Walk

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 11:31 - Jan 19 with 1426 viewsBlueBadger

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 10:57 - Jan 19 by GeoffSentence

would be great to have 20000 people in PR singing The Lambert Walk

'we'll pass then lump, doing the Lambert walk'

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 12:21 - Jan 19 with 1407 viewsRobTheMonk

It reminds me of that Stephen King novel where you have to walk for 500 miles keeping the pace above 4mph or you get shot. Only, our players have to keep below 4mph.
I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 12:40 - Jan 19 with 1380 viewsPhilTWTD

I think we need a name for the PRP Way of Playing Football. on 10:52 - Jan 19 by suffolkpunchdrunk

German counter pressing Lambert style = Gegendepressing

I like a biligual pun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024