Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think I might have a bit of Def Info 20:21 - Jan 18 with 1439 viewsMelford

Luke Thomas from Barnsley in tomorrow.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I think I might have a bit of Def Info on 20:23 - Jan 18 with 1407 viewsalfie2002

Source?
I think I might have a bit of Def Info on 20:45 - Jan 18 with 1245 viewsMelford

I think I might have a bit of Def Info on 20:23 - Jan 18 by alfie2002

Source?

I have a lot of family that way, my uncle's lad had sent me a screenshot of a text conversation he had with a player who literally posted "Luke to Ipswich on loan, announced tonight or tomorrow", apparently he's fallen out with the management.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I think I might have a bit of Def Info on 20:48 - Jan 18 with 1177 viewsMrTown

Give him 2 weeks he’ll fall out with our management.

He’ll be on the List Of Lambo in no time.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I think I might have a bit of Def Info on 20:48 - Jan 18 with 1170 viewsFixed_It

I think I might have a bit of Def Info on 20:45 - Jan 18 by Melford

I have a lot of family that way, my uncle's lad had sent me a screenshot of a text conversation he had with a player who literally posted "Luke to Ipswich on loan, announced tonight or tomorrow", apparently he's fallen out with the management.

They'll have to ban Gav, now. Although he never leaves his study in TWTD Towers so it won't make any difference...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I think I might have a bit of Def Info on 20:49 - Jan 18 with 1164 viewsIllinoisblue

Fallen out with management you say? He’ll fit right in.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I think I might have a bit of Def Info on 22:11 - Jan 18 with 753 viewsreusersfreekicks

Isn't that your cousin?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 22:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024