Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... 23:59 - Jan 18 with 788 viewsmonytowbray

This response also:

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 08:00 - Jan 19 with 618 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

He looks suspiciously like Enoch Powell.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 08:13 - Jan 19 with 588 viewsDanTheMan

CEOs are so clever and smart, no wonder they are so highly paid.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 08:34 - Jan 19 with 560 viewsGuthrum

I do wonder what this 100% evidence is, that is so much talked about but has not yet been shown. This trump card they've been holding close to their chest long after it would have been useful. Even if the courts were 'refusing to examine our evidence', think of the damage they could have done by releasing such irrefuteable proof to the media, rather than just hinting at its power.

But so far, only Trump, Giuliani, Pillow bloke, Lin Wood and Sydney Powell have seen it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 09:36 - Jan 19 with 493 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 08:34 - Jan 19 by Guthrum

I do wonder what this 100% evidence is, that is so much talked about but has not yet been shown. This trump card they've been holding close to their chest long after it would have been useful. Even if the courts were 'refusing to examine our evidence', think of the damage they could have done by releasing such irrefuteable proof to the media, rather than just hinting at its power.

But so far, only Trump, Giuliani, Pillow bloke, Lin Wood and Sydney Powell have seen it.

The problem is they keep deciding to sleep on it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 10:52 - Jan 19 with 431 viewsPendejo

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 08:34 - Jan 19 by Guthrum

The biggest flaw in the argument that foreign powers influenced the outcome of the election?

Surely they'd have wanted Trump to carry on with his internal civil war from a position of power ie President?

Ultimately you are correct. If they have 100% evidence, they've had 2 months to present it in a court of law and / or leak it via friendly media outlets.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 11:06 - Jan 19 with 407 viewsmonytowbray

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 10:52 - Jan 19 by Pendejo

The biggest flaw in the argument that foreign powers influenced the outcome of the election?

Surely they'd have wanted Trump to carry on with his internal civil war from a position of power ie President?

Ultimately you are correct. If they have 100% evidence, they've had 2 months to present it in a court of law and / or leak it via friendly media outlets.

60+ cases thrown out of court and all their propaganda about it has been fact-checked/debunked.

I think we’re well past the point of pretending there was any more election rigging than what goes on within legal means in the USA.

The closest thing I can see to actually influencing the election by ripping up the postal service was executed by and designed to benefit Trump.

Fascists gon fascist.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 11:08 - Jan 19 with 398 viewsfooters

Imagine turning up this late in the game and thinking it's a good idea to get involved. Hope he and the others get what's coming to them in the coming months.

Trump's pardons should be interesting.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

My Pillow Guy wants to go down too it seems... on 11:22 - Jan 19 with 374 viewsEireannach_gorm

This guy needs a pillow put over his face.

https://www.axios.com/trump-covid-oleandrin-9896f570-6cd8-4919-af3a-65ebad113d41
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024