Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jerry Thorpe - Motor Neurone Disease Fundraiser 10:46 - Jan 19 with 1168 viewsGunnsAirkick

Just seen Milts tweet about Jerry Thorpe (the Town supporter in the BBC's FA Cup intro), who sadly has Motor Neurone Disease.

This is both a sad and uplifting watch, I hope we can all help him out when this gets launched (I can't see any links yet): https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKMoqIpjc_7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 10:47]
Jerry Thorpe - Motor Neurone Disease Fundraiser on 13:25 - Jan 19 with 1001 viewsbluebudgie

This is so sad I know Jerry from way back when in the halcyon days of drinking in the Falcon and going away to watch Town. I last saw him a couple of years ago and to say I'm shocked at his diagnosis is an understatement. I hope he raises loads of money for a cruel disease. Top man Jerry
Jerry Thorpe - Motor Neurone Disease Fundraiser on 13:32 - Jan 19 with 992 viewsfloridablue

This is sad to watch. He certainly loved his football and following the Town. I occasionally used to have a Sunday lunch time drink in his social club (?) and he would come up and start reminiscing past games from years ago. Hope he achieves his goal.
Jerry Thorpe - Motor Neurone Disease Fundraiser on 15:01 - Jan 19 with 922 views26_Paz

Top man is Jerry.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024