Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December 12:01 - Jan 19 with 902 viewsitfcjoe

According to ONS
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 12:01]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 12:06 - Jan 19 with 887 viewsclive_baker

Instinctively I would've thought slightly more than that.

That would give it a mortality rate of 1%.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 12:16 - Jan 19 with 849 viewsElderGrizzly

And this is an interesting study confirming what was probably known, but denied by many of the 'sceptics'

1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 14:32 - Jan 19 with 725 viewsbluelagos

It absolutely validates the modelling done at the start of the pandemic when they warned that uncontrolled, we could see 500k+ deaths from CV. We are around 100k now and only 1 in 8 have been infected...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 14:35 - Jan 19 with 708 viewsSwansea_Blue

1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 14:32 - Jan 19 by bluelagos

It absolutely validates the modelling done at the start of the pandemic when they warned that uncontrolled, we could see 500k+ deaths from CV. We are around 100k now and only 1 in 8 have been infected...

And for some reason we still think the best policy is to try and live alongside it rather than eradicate it. Despite successful examples of the latter. It's madness.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 14:52 - Jan 19 with 683 viewsBloomBlue

That's good I only go drinking with 4 friends so as they're is only 5 of us in total none of us will have it
1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 19:01 - Jan 19 with 611 viewsCoastalblue

1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 14:52 - Jan 19 by BloomBlue

That's good I only go drinking with 4 friends so as they're is only 5 of us in total none of us will have it

Which one of you is Chinese?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 19:08 - Jan 19 with 598 viewshatch

I’m on the ONS survey and had a positive antibody test in late December so I make up part of those figures.
1 in 8 people in England have had covid up until end of December on 20:23 - Jan 19 with 543 viewsSuffolkPOSH

1 in 12 in the East of England.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 20:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024