Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings 12:42 - Jan 19 with 953 viewsBluefish

Both exciting players and both from a league above but I feel letting Shambert sign players just confirms that he is here for the long haul. New signings in his system won't make the difference that the existing squad under a competent manager would make

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:47 - Jan 19 with 920 viewshomer_123

Or, look at this way.

Evans is supporting Lambert in getting these two in. If this doesn't work then Lambert really has nothing left to offer in terms of excuses and Evans will have to act.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:48 - Jan 19 with 882 viewsOsborneOneNil

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:47 - Jan 19 by homer_123

Or, look at this way.

Evans is supporting Lambert in getting these two in. If this doesn't work then Lambert really has nothing left to offer in terms of excuses and Evans will have to act.

This is what I am thinking (hoping, praying).
The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:54 - Jan 19 with 841 viewsHerbivore

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:47 - Jan 19 by homer_123

Or, look at this way.

But it'll be too late when he does and we'll have wasted another season in League 1. I don't see him only giving it 2 or 3 games for things to work out having backed him to sign these two players.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:55 - Jan 19 with 834 viewshype313

Or, look at this way.

Indeed, last throw of the dice, and at least if he does dispense of Lambert whoever comes in will have some quality to utilise.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:56 - Jan 19 with 810 viewsPlums

We have a bloated squad which is reportedly already unhappy. These signings may improve things briefly on the pitch (assuming we can keep them fit) but they are going to displace some existing players which isn’t going to go down well.
Lambert is simply hoping better players will beat the opposition man for man because his time here has proven that his tactics won’t.
This is the last throw of the dice.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:58 - Jan 19 with 793 viewsBluefish

Or, look at this way.

We are long long past the points of no return with Shambert. There is nothing left to support him with and his incompetence has been proven over and over. The only explanation is that his contract is so tight that we are stuck with him until a date somewhere past the end of this season

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 13:06 - Jan 19 with 721 viewsitfcjoe

Ditto, on the face of it they are 2 exciting signings - but it's just everything it represents, and how we are hammering on with the only plan being 'have better players than the opposition and hope they do something'

I don't thunk this extends Lambert's stay, but Evans clearly will give him until we are adrift of the top 6 - just a case of how far we can fall

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 13:06 - Jan 19 with 708 viewsbobbyramsey

Or, look at this way.

As I've said previously, hopefully Lamberts last roll of the dice.....
Login to get fewer ads

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 13:09 - Jan 19 with 687 viewshomer_123

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:54 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

But it'll be too late when he does and we'll have wasted another season in League 1. I don't see him only giving it 2 or 3 games for things to work out having backed him to sign these two players.

Was merely trying to giver Fishers some hope, don't go getting him all depressed again.

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 676 viewsclive_baker

Also, it's a sh1t way to run a football club.

Accepting that the manager is so pants that he's only capable of getting 80% of the potential from what he's got, so lets make sure on paper we've got 125% of others to compensate.

Its flawed. We'll probably continue to find enough against the average sides, but it wont prevail against anyone with more finesse and organisation.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 658 viewshomer_123

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 12:58 - Jan 19 by Bluefish

We are long long past the points of no return with Shambert. There is nothing left to support him with and his incompetence has been proven over and over. The only explanation is that his contract is so tight that we are stuck with him until a date somewhere past the end of this season

Was just trying to make you feel a bit better Fishers.

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 657 viewsSteve_M

When Jewellout signed some loanees to replace the loanees he had signed at the start of that season he only lasted three more matches afterwards.

https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1372&teamTabs=results

Fortunately MM was a good enough manager to overturn the sh1te position he inherited.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 529 viewsBluefish

The most depressed I've felt about announcing 2 new signings on 13:12 - Jan 19 by homer_123

Was just trying to make you feel a bit better Fishers.

I appreciate the efforts. I promised I won't drink this week to try and be healthier but I am already dreaming about a bottle of red with dinner

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024