Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My eldest son and his partner bought me a few things from planet blue 13:13 - Jan 19 with 529 viewsericclacton

for christmas presents, the 40 years uefa mug which i started using today isn't glazed on the outer surface but it is on the inside, thoughts. or am i being a touch trivial or talking out of my Rs.

My eldest son and his partner bought me a few things from planet blue on 13:16 - Jan 19 with 509 viewshomer_123

Just starting playing that video - silence....was thinking that this really isn't the best sound for masking tinnitus.

Video sound was muted.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

My eldest son and his partner bought me a few things from planet blue on 13:34 - Jan 19 with 433 viewsericclacton

My eldest son and his partner bought me a few things from planet blue on 13:16 - Jan 19 by homer_123

Just starting playing that video - silence....was thinking that this really isn't the best sound for masking tinnitus.

Video sound was muted.

I've recently started getting tinnitus in my left ear, i have a few exercises to deal with it but sometimes it really sends me bonkers, it all started with wax blocking my hearing but it hasn't been normal since, a bit of worry creeping in because apparently it can lead to all sorts of hearing problems which would be a massive downer for me and my playing.

My eldest son and his partner bought me a few things from planet blue on 13:46 - Jan 19 with 388 viewsghostofescobar

My eldest son and his partner bought me a few things from planet blue on 13:34 - Jan 19 by ericclacton

I've recently started getting tinnitus in my left ear, i have a few exercises to deal with it but sometimes it really sends me bonkers, it all started with wax blocking my hearing but it hasn't been normal since, a bit of worry creeping in because apparently it can lead to all sorts of hearing problems which would be a massive downer for me and my playing.

I've had tinnitus for years. Too many years in clubs with rather loud dance music! Didn't know there were exercises? Thought there wasn't much could be done. I only really notice it when everything is really quite, so I live with it.

GhostOfEscobar

My eldest son and his partner bought me a few things from planet blue on 13:52 - Jan 19 with 367 viewsericclacton

My eldest son and his partner bought me a few things from planet blue on 13:46 - Jan 19 by ghostofescobar

I've had tinnitus for years. Too many years in clubs with rather loud dance music! Didn't know there were exercises? Thought there wasn't much could be done. I only really notice it when everything is really quite, so I live with it.

Yes that's when i notice the sound when it's quiet like when i'm reading a book or lying in my pit, getting back to the exercises i must admit they do give me a period of relief, i suggest you give them a try.....good luck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024