Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thomas is a good signing – if we take it in isolation 15:41 - Jan 19 with 1272 viewsSomethingBlue

Operates at a high intensity, quick, bright, creative, tidy. I like him, I saw him a few times towards the end of last season and on a couple of those he genuinely stood out. Very good to have him here with all the games coming up. But we are right in sh6t or bust territory now: not a single excuse from the management is going to wash if we mess things up again.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 15:43 - Jan 19 with 1246 viewsPhilTWTD

If nothing else the way he plays ought to help up the tempo a fair bit.

And you're right, not much more a manager can ask for given the circumstances - Covid, financial impact, salary cap - in order to win promotion.
Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 15:47 - Jan 19 with 1190 viewsJDB23

Don't know too much about him or the way Barnsley play but said in his interview that he's been frustrated due to them not playing a formation that suits him being an out and out winger.

Hope he knows we play 4-3-3.
Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 15:50 - Jan 19 with 1175 viewsgiant_stow

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 15:43 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

If nothing else the way he plays ought to help up the tempo a fair bit.

And you're right, not much more a manager can ask for given the circumstances - Covid, financial impact, salary cap - in order to win promotion.

This is like listenning to mum and dad chatting to each other in the front seat of the car on a motorway. I'm playing shoot dad's walking stick at passing cars while I listen.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 15:54 - Jan 19 with 1152 viewstractorboy1978

Edwards looks at his best on the left coming infield and Thomas looks best on right coming infield which probably means we will see them playing the opposite way around knowing Lambert.
Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:05 - Jan 19 with 1104 viewsBasuco

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 15:54 - Jan 19 by tractorboy1978

Edwards looks at his best on the left coming infield and Thomas looks best on right coming infield which probably means we will see them playing the opposite way around knowing Lambert.

Or more likely we will see them swop sides to give fullbacks something different to deal with, actually getting quite excited to see them both in action, with Norwood and Hawkins in the middle that should up the goal threat substantially.
Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:17 - Jan 19 with 1053 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:05 - Jan 19 by Basuco

Or more likely we will see them swop sides to give fullbacks something different to deal with, actually getting quite excited to see them both in action, with Norwood and Hawkins in the middle that should up the goal threat substantially.

Norwood AND Hawkins?! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good one!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:18 - Jan 19 with 1049 viewsHerbivore

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:05 - Jan 19 by Basuco

We're not going to see that though. There's no way we play a front two of Hawkins and Norwood as well as Edwards and Thomas out wide. Especially with Harrop signing to play as a number 10 as well. It'll still be one up front.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:28 - Jan 19 with 1023 viewschrismakin

I remember when we signed Anderson we changed him from the player he was

This is my worry with Thomas. How long until his directness slows and he just becomes another wide player wasted. I hope I'm wrong

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:47 - Jan 19 with 957 viewsstrikalite

All I wanna know is can he shoot?
Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 950 viewsDanTheMan

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:47 - Jan 19 by strikalite

His scoring record isn't brilliant for a winger.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 17:06 - Jan 19 with 904 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 16:47 - Jan 19 by strikalite

To be honest, with our tactics we need to sign players who can score consistently from the halfway line.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 17:06 - Jan 19 with 896 viewsStadiumofdark

he looks too fast. Hope we drill that out of him.
No point him crossing when our other players are 40 yards behind
Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 20:14 - Jan 19 with 685 viewsDinDjarin

Thomas is a good signing — if we take it in isolation on 15:47 - Jan 19 by JDB23

Don't know too much about him or the way Barnsley play but said in his interview that he's been frustrated due to them not playing a formation that suits him being an out and out winger.

Hope he knows we play 4-3-3.

My mate is Barnsley fan so always take an interest and they play fast paced football on the front foot.

Plus I think at one point all starting 11 were under 23.

They are great to watch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024