Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, a question! 19:34 - Jan 19 with 1706 viewscbower

Skuse is not even being mentioned for a come back any time soon. Theoretically could his contract be reassigned to coaching staff on the same money to the end of it this summer to free up a spot in the squad and ease pressure on salary cap?

bluescouser

Phil, a question! on 19:39 - Jan 19 with 1683 viewsPhilTWTD

If someone was injured and not in with a chance of playing again this season, or not going to play for another reason, they could do that. I don't think they'd do what you suggest with Skuse though. Not been mentioned for a few weeks but can't be too far away from doing some training.

Will be interesting to see what they do in the summer if we're still in this division. Could be worth keeping on as a squad player as I would imagine wages wouldn't be a huge issue at his age. Might depend on how many other midfielders move on.
Phil, a question! on 19:42 - Jan 19 with 1631 viewscbower

Phil, a question! on 19:39 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

If someone was injured and not in with a chance of playing again this season, or not going to play for another reason, they could do that. I don't think they'd do what you suggest with Skuse though. Not been mentioned for a few weeks but can't be too far away from doing some training.

Will be interesting to see what they do in the summer if we're still in this division. Could be worth keeping on as a squad player as I would imagine wages wouldn't be a huge issue at his age. Might depend on how many other midfielders move on.

Cheers!

bluescouser

Phil, a question! on 19:46 - Jan 19 with 1583 viewsDeano69

Thought he was doing some coaching work at St. Josephs now?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Phil, a question! on 19:51 - Jan 19 with 1556 viewsbefxblue

Phil, a question! on 19:46 - Jan 19 by Deano69

He is, but all the pupils got injured in his first session using ITFCs pre match warm up, so he's got a few months off whilst they recover.
Phil, a question! on 19:52 - Jan 19 with 1564 viewsborge

Saw him in the barbers the week after the second lockdown and he said he was seven weeks away from getting back to training. That means he should be back this/next week if that is still correct.
Phil, a question! on 19:59 - Jan 19 with 1492 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, a question! on 19:46 - Jan 19 by Deano69

Just a bit of part-time to give him experience.
Phil, a question! on 20:00 - Jan 19 with 1474 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, a question! on 19:52 - Jan 19 by borge

Saw him in the barbers the week after the second lockdown and he said he was seven weeks away from getting back to training. That means he should be back this/next week if that is still correct.

They said three or four months after the operation so that ties in.

Skuse Out for Three Or Four Months 9th Oct 2020 09:41
Midfielder Cole Skuse is facing “three or four months” on the sidelines as he recovers from the knee surgery he underwent earlier in the week. 13

This post has been edited by an administrator
Phil, a question! on 20:12 - Jan 19 with 1388 viewsrgp1

Phil, a question! on 20:00 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

They said three or four months after the operation so that ties in.

Skuse Out for Three Or Four Months 9th Oct 2020 09:41
Midfielder Cole Skuse is facing “three or four months” on the sidelines as he recovers from the knee surgery he underwent earlier in the week. 13

This post has been edited by an administrator

Phil on the subject of vanishing players, have the club given any update on Nydam?
Login to get fewer ads

Phil, a question! on 21:15 - Jan 19 with 1169 viewsBryanPlug

Phil, a question! on 19:59 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Just a bit of part-time to give him experience.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Phil, a question! on 21:15 - Jan 19 with 1178 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, a question! on 20:12 - Jan 19 by rgp1

Phil on the subject of vanishing players, have the club given any update on Nydam?

No, but someone told me he's making progress, even if it is slow. I did mention the lack of an update on him to the press office the other day so something may be forthcoming.
Phil, a question! on 00:53 - Jan 20 with 861 viewsrgp1

Phil, a question! on 21:15 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

No, but someone told me he's making progress, even if it is slow. I did mention the lack of an update on him to the press office the other day so something may be forthcoming.

Thanks Phil
Phil, a question! on 09:54 - Jan 20 with 630 viewsMonkeyAlan

Phil, a question! on 19:39 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

I don't know why they didn't take him out of the squad instead of Wright. He offers nothing and doesn't look like playing this season. He is busy with his coaching anyway. What does it do for a young guy like Wright's confidence when all he can do now is train? Skuse may as well given up his spot in the squad. Or KVY come to that matter. Does he actually exist or is it a figment of our imagination?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024