Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marc Albrighton 22:03 - Jan 19 with 1722 viewsbluefunk

Watching him playing superbly for Leicester, I wondered why he left Villa - it came as no surprise when I discovered the manager responsible
Marc Albrighton on 22:09 - Jan 19 with 1683 viewsWD19

“But those were just the sort of things that happened during that era that didn't really fill me with any motivation at all in terms of playing for Lambert."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-
Marc Albrighton on 22:22 - Jan 19 with 1604 viewsHerbivore

Marc Albrighton on 22:09 - Jan 19 by WD19

“But those were just the sort of things that happened during that era that didn't really fill me with any motivation at all in terms of playing for Lambert."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-

Why did we employ this prick?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Marc Albrighton on 22:29 - Jan 19 with 1578 viewsMrTown

Marc Albrighton on 22:09 - Jan 19 by WD19

That’s quite a telling interview.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Marc Albrighton on 22:31 - Jan 19 with 1569 viewschrismakin

Marc Albrighton on 22:29 - Jan 19 by MrTown

"e persisted with the same team or the same front three in that formation that he played."

Love that end bit lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Marc Albrighton on 22:45 - Jan 19 with 1524 viewsIllinoisblue

Marc Albrighton on 22:22 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

I imagine he interviews well. Passionate thoughts on where the club has gone wrong, sprinkle in some champions league zingers, talk about reigniting the fanbase. Evans would lap up that nonsense and not consider for a moment Lambert’s been a managerial failure for a decade. And here we are on a Tuesday night in January hoping the Crewe v Bristol Rovers result goes our way.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Marc Albrighton on 23:03 - Jan 19 with 1460 views66notout

Marc Albrighton on 22:45 - Jan 19 by Illinoisblue

I imagine he interviews well. Passionate thoughts on where the club has gone wrong, sprinkle in some champions league zingers, talk about reigniting the fanbase. Evans would lap up that nonsense and not consider for a moment Lambert’s been a managerial failure for a decade. And here we are on a Tuesday night in January hoping the Crewe v Bristol Rovers result goes our way.

And it didn’t, although from what we saw when they came to Portman Road this season Crewe are a better side than we are. I’m just amazed that we appear to be in such a good place if you look at the league table.
Going back to Lambert that interview with Albrighton is pretty damning evidence that our manager is not fit for purpose and hasn’t been in a very long time..
Marc Albrighton on 00:00 - Jan 20 with 1320 viewsIllinoisblue

Marc Albrighton on 23:03 - Jan 19 by 66notout

And it didn’t, although from what we saw when they came to Portman Road this season Crewe are a better side than we are. I’m just amazed that we appear to be in such a good place if you look at the league table.
Going back to Lambert that interview with Albrighton is pretty damning evidence that our manager is not fit for purpose and hasn’t been in a very long time..

Crewe looked a very tidy side, didn’t deserve to lose.

62 - 78 - 81

Marc Albrighton on 00:11 - Jan 20 with 1306 viewsMrTown

Marc Albrighton on 22:31 - Jan 19 by chrismakin

"e persisted with the same team or the same front three in that formation that he played."

Love that end bit lol

Two words.

Due diligence.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Marc Albrighton on 00:33 - Jan 20 with 1292 viewsgainsboroughblue

Marc Albrighton on 22:29 - Jan 19 by MrTown

Once I was able to bypass the copious pop ups and ads, that was an interesting read.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Marc Albrighton on 00:37 - Jan 20 with 1281 viewsChocorange

Marc Albrighton on 00:11 - Jan 20 by MrTown

Two words.

Due diligence.

Add that error to the one where our owner refuses to see all the evidence that is clearly in front of him
Marc Albrighton on 01:24 - Jan 20 with 1234 viewsIllinoisblue

Marc Albrighton on 00:33 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

Once I was able to bypass the copious pop ups and ads, that was an interesting read.

Archant levels of crap websitery.

62 - 78 - 81

Marc Albrighton on 08:11 - Jan 20 with 924 viewsgordon

Marc Albrighton on 00:11 - Jan 20 by MrTown

Two words.

Due diligence.

It's mind-boggling, really. If you've got Google and you had a couple of hours to decide whether Paul Lambert was a tw*t or a decent bloke, it'd be pretty hard not conclude he was a complete and utter tw*t.

Must just be that Marcus Evans likes people like that, because Paul Hurst, Roy Keane and the current one are all pretty similar. Mick could also come across like that as well, but deep down he had a heart of gold.
Marc Albrighton on 08:21 - Jan 20 with 901 viewsWestcountryblue

Interesting article.
I believe there was a similar issue with Lambert at Stoke. Double standards for players like Shaqiri, broken promises and a general lack of motivation. Charlie Adam detests Lambert.
I don't think Marcus did his homework with the appointment.
Marc Albrighton on 08:45 - Jan 20 with 856 viewsGeoffSentence

Marc Albrighton on 22:22 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

He's played at the highest level, very highest, Germany, Champions League, the highest level. Played in Germany.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Marc Albrighton on 09:29 - Jan 20 with 781 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marc Albrighton on 08:21 - Jan 20 by Westcountryblue

Interesting article.
I believe there was a similar issue with Lambert at Stoke. Double standards for players like Shaqiri, broken promises and a general lack of motivation. Charlie Adam detests Lambert.
I don't think Marcus did his homework with the appointment.

"Charlie Adam detests Lambert". Damn, now I'm conflicted!

I don't think ME worries about things like character, leadership qualities and fit to the club* (he obviously can't based on his appointments). He's probably still using whether or not a manager has been promoted before as his main criteria.

*Either that or he's just a horrendous judge of people and their skills.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024