Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died 04:33 - Jan 20 with 1242 viewsIllinoisblue

Here’s where it was murdered, cremated and buried.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 09:16 - Jan 20 with 1027 viewsIpswichKnight

Not even Trump could pardon that!
If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 09:19 - Jan 20 with 1025 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 09:32 - Jan 20 with 988 viewsBobbychase

"Only a matter of time" if you've started to believe your own hype.

I swear he gets balder with every video he posts.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 10:12 - Jan 20 with 931 viewswaveneyblue

If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 09:32 - Jan 20 by Bobbychase

"Only a matter of time" if you've started to believe your own hype.

I swear he gets balder with every video he posts.

Its amazing how he manages to sum up their whole fanbase despite being just one person. Quite an achievement really.
If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 10:18 - Jan 20 with 919 viewsclive_baker

Someone pass me a bucket.

Genuinely, bias aside, is there a more tragic club in the football league than Norwich?

#whentheywereuptheywereup

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 10:32 - Jan 20 with 877 viewsWeekender

If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 10:18 - Jan 20 by clive_baker

Someone pass me a bucket.

Genuinely, bias aside, is there a more tragic club in the football league than Norwich?

#whentheywereuptheywereup

ITFC maybe?

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 10:35 - Jan 20 with 862 viewsclive_baker

If you were wondering precisely where and when the Sea Shanty thing died on 10:32 - Jan 20 by Weekender

ITFC maybe?

On the field, we're up there.

Off the pitch, not even close.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024