Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading about how Nigel Clough is turning around Mansfield’s season in Div 2.. 09:11 - Jan 20 with 584 viewsbrazil1981

Wouldn’t have been unhappy to see him here, did a good job at Burton over a long period with no money, they always played nice football. Seems a decent bloke as well, quit Burton in the first Lockdown so other staff wouldn’t be made redundant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9165091/Nigel-Clough-exclusiv

Reading about how Nigel Clough is turning around Mansfield’s season in Div 2.. on 09:19 - Jan 20 with 548 viewsdavblue

He's had a solid career, takes time for him to get success. He isn't a manager to come in and totally turn around a club in a couple of months but i would take him over Lambert in a shot.
Reading about how Nigel Clough is turning around Mansfield’s season in Div 2.. on 10:01 - Jan 20 with 478 viewshype313

Reading about how Nigel Clough is turning around Mansfield’s season in Div 2.. on 09:19 - Jan 20 by davblue

He's had a solid career, takes time for him to get success. He isn't a manager to come in and totally turn around a club in a couple of months but i would take him over Lambert in a shot.

He wouldn't come here as he likes to be based around the East Midlands.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Reading about how Nigel Clough is turning around Mansfield’s season in Div 2.. on 10:04 - Jan 20 with 469 viewsBlueRaider

Indeed, a sign of a good manager is that a club punches above it's weight with them, Burton have plummeted since he went

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Reading about how Nigel Clough is turning around Mansfield’s season in Div 2.. on 10:08 - Jan 20 with 463 viewsitfcjoe

He's done a really good job there, but I'd rather go for a manager with a higher ceiling - we know what Clough is and what the most he will achieve is in reality.

He couldn't get bigger clubs over the line in Derby and Sheff U - but is clearly a very good manager on the tiny budgets in the bottom end of football league - the job at Burton is one of the greatest in lower league history of you see where they came from

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Reading about how Nigel Clough is turning around Mansfield’s season in Div 2.. on 10:54 - Jan 20 with 380 viewsdavblue

Reading about how Nigel Clough is turning around Mansfield’s season in Div 2.. on 10:01 - Jan 20 by hype313

He wouldn't come here as he likes to be based around the East Midlands.

I wasn't saying he was a realistic candidate. He has been in a job for a couple of months and i would prefer other candidates ahead of him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024