Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday 12:58 - Jan 20 with 2728 viewsalfie2002

Absolutely buzzing for Saturday now, added two very good players albeit only on loan but the current objective is to get promoted, not bed weak youngsters in! They need to go out on loan, everyone was crying out for Dobra to start and he did for a long string of games and offered very little in my opinion, especially against Swindon. We need proper players with pedigree and better quality for the run in and we’ve done that. Coyb.
Saturday on 12:59 - Jan 20 with 2233 viewshype313

Thanks Paul.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

We're crap. (n/t) on 12:59 - Jan 20 with 2224 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Saturday on 13:00 - Jan 20 with 2220 viewsfooters

Players with pedigree? You mean a couple of loanees who couldn't get a look in at PNE and Barnsley?

Yeah, buzzing.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Saturday on 13:01 - Jan 20 with 2208 viewsdavblue

If you think the performances will be that much better with these 2 players then good for you.

But how are we going to get up the pitch and play faster football with these 2 in the building and get higher up the pitch, squeeze the opposition in?

The problem is getting the ball to the advanced players quickly and then pinning teams in, i don't see these two with their positions making much difference to that in terms of style of play.
Saturday on 13:02 - Jan 20 with 2193 viewsDanTheMan

Saturday on 13:00 - Jan 20 by footers

Players with pedigree? You mean a couple of loanees who couldn't get a look in at PNE and Barnsley?

Yeah, buzzing.

These truly are the days.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Saturday on 13:02 - Jan 20 with 2193 viewsEastTownBlue

Unfortunately there is a bit more to it that just signing players and chucking them into the first team.
Saturday on 13:02 - Jan 20 with 2188 viewsalfie2002

Saturday on 13:01 - Jan 20 by davblue

If you think the performances will be that much better with these 2 players then good for you.

But how are we going to get up the pitch and play faster football with these 2 in the building and get higher up the pitch, squeeze the opposition in?

The problem is getting the ball to the advanced players quickly and then pinning teams in, i don't see these two with their positions making much difference to that in terms of style of play.

We need 6 points at least out of the next 3 or lambert must go
Saturday on 13:04 - Jan 20 with 2180 viewsalfie2002

Saturday on 13:00 - Jan 20 by footers

Yeah, buzzing.

Coming through at Man utd and Derby respectively is pedigree, we’re a league one team guys
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday on 13:05 - Jan 20 with 2157 viewsfooters

Saturday on 13:04 - Jan 20 by alfie2002

Coming through at Man utd and Derby respectively is pedigree, we’re a league one team guys

Lee Martin came through at United and Huws was at Citeh. Means diddly squat unless they're still there.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Saturday on 13:06 - Jan 20 with 2152 viewscrossyitfc

Yeah, Dobra's the problem. Not the manager or system we're playing. Christ
Saturday on 13:09 - Jan 20 with 2135 viewsHerbivore

Saturday on 13:02 - Jan 20 by alfie2002

We need 6 points at least out of the next 3 or lambert must go

He's just been backed to bring in a couple of fairly costly loan signings, he's not going to be sacked even if we lose the next three (which is quite possible).

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Saturday on 13:10 - Jan 20 with 2131 viewsalfie2002

Saturday on 13:05 - Jan 20 by footers

Lee Martin came through at United and Huws was at Citeh. Means diddly squat unless they're still there.

You’d take that Lee Martin we had at the time at age he was then now surely?
Huws is dreadful, he must go if anyone would like to have him ahaha
Saturday on 13:12 - Jan 20 with 2101 viewsalfie2002

Saturday on 13:06 - Jan 20 by crossyitfc

Yeah, Dobra's the problem. Not the manager or system we're playing. Christ

Lamberts decision to play Dobra and Jackson on the wings was awful
Saturday on 13:14 - Jan 20 with 2083 viewsalfie2002

Saturday on 13:09 - Jan 20 by Herbivore

He's just been backed to bring in a couple of fairly costly loan signings, he's not going to be sacked even if we lose the next three (which is quite possible).

Obviously Lambert has been awful but these additions are the type of players to change a game or season in our case at this level, time will tell of course
Saturday on 13:16 - Jan 20 with 2059 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Saturday on 13:14 - Jan 20 by alfie2002

Obviously Lambert has been awful but these additions are the type of players to change a game or season in our case at this level, time will tell of course

What if they are told by the fraud to pass sideways and backwards and have a good possession in our own half?
Saturday on 13:26 - Jan 20 with 2000 viewsHerbivore

Saturday on 13:14 - Jan 20 by alfie2002

We have players in the sqaud already who should have the ability to change games at this level.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Saturday on 13:27 - Jan 20 with 1994 viewshomer_123

Saturday on 13:10 - Jan 20 by alfie2002

You’d take that Lee Martin we had at the time at age he was then now surely?
Huws is dreadful, he must go if anyone would like to have him ahaha

'You’d take that Lee Martin we had at the time at age he was then now surely?'

No.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Saturday on 13:31 - Jan 20 with 1968 viewshomer_123

'We need proper players with pedigree and better quality for the run in and we’ve done that.'

Harrop has barely played this season - had a hamstring injury before Xmas. He's struggled to get into NEs side this season - after a half decent season last year.

Thomas came through Cheltenham's ranks, not Derby's and I'd share with you a Chelts fans view of him but I won't. Again, he's struggled for game time at Barnsley.

Pedigree - no, not really. Way better than we have - potentially but here's the thing. Huws, Judge, Nolan, Dozzell, Bishop, Edwards et al should all be very capable of creating and dominating in this division - why do they not? What's the common factor?

I want these two new signings to do well but Lambert is doing the managing and they are now being coached by our staff......work the rest out.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Saturday on 13:34 - Jan 20 with 1951 viewscrossyitfc

Saturday on 13:12 - Jan 20 by alfie2002

Lamberts decision to play Dobra and Jackson on the wings was awful

Why call him out and label him "weak"?
Saturday on 13:34 - Jan 20 with 1950 viewsjayessess

I'll start "buzzing" when we actually start winning football matches and playing well, not just because we've got some new players in for the worst manager in the division to mess around with.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Saturday on 13:47 - Jan 20 with 1898 viewsalfie2002

Saturday on 13:34 - Jan 20 by crossyitfc

Why call him out and label him "weak"?

Out of all of the fresh bunch of youngsters to be given a chance this season, Brett Mcgavin is the only one to hold his own I’m afraid, best player on the pitch vs Portsmouth in the Fa cup.
Saturday on 13:50 - Jan 20 with 1880 viewsalfie2002

Saturday on 13:34 - Jan 20 by jayessess

I'll start "buzzing" when we actually start winning football matches and playing well, not just because we've got some new players in for the worst manager in the division to mess around with.

You don’t hover outside the playoffs with the worst manager in the division, listen his success has been non existent here thus far but he’s got a chance to prove himself the next 3 games, I’m not too hopeful he will but it’s lamberts chance to gloat and I hope he succeeds, if he doesn’t, he must go.
Saturday on 13:52 - Jan 20 with 1860 viewsjayessess

Saturday on 13:50 - Jan 20 by alfie2002

You don’t hover outside the playoffs with the worst manager in the division, listen his success has been non existent here thus far but he’s got a chance to prove himself the next 3 games, I’m not too hopeful he will but it’s lamberts chance to gloat and I hope he succeeds, if he doesn’t, he must go.

Relative to budget, there's no one currently working in League One who has done a worse job than Paul Lambert over the past two seasons.

Saturday on 13:56 - Jan 20 with 1839 viewsalfie2002

Saturday on 13:52 - Jan 20 by jayessess

Relative to budget, there's no one currently working in League One who has done a worse job than Paul Lambert over the past two seasons.

Let’s see how things pan out the next few games
Saturday on 14:01 - Jan 20 with 1811 viewsjayessess

Saturday on 13:56 - Jan 20 by alfie2002

Let’s see how things pan out the next few games

The last 104 games is a big enough sample size, I reckon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024