Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... 13:31 - Jan 20 with 510 viewsgiant_stow

...his buttocks and pretended to talk”

lovely line!

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/naked-builder-bothers-norwich-holiday-inn-gue

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 13:35 - Jan 20 with 479 viewsfactual_blue

NFN

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 13:46 - Jan 20 with 452 viewsGuthrum

Must admit, I've not been to many restaurants where you get offered "pink pills" as part of the dining experience. Probably doesn't say much for the food if they get you off your head before serving it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 14:12 - Jan 20 with 413 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Gonna be one hell of an episode of "You've Been Framed!" when the hotel's CCTV footage is submitted.
The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 14:18 - Jan 20 with 403 viewsfactual_blue

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 13:46 - Jan 20 by Guthrum

Must admit, I've not been to many restaurants where you get offered "pink pills" as part of the dining experience. Probably doesn't say much for the food if they get you off your head before serving it.

So you've clearly been to a few then.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 15:52 - Jan 20 with 355 viewsPendejo

Where was Partridge's pal Michael when all this was going on?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 15:59 - Jan 20 with 347 viewsHARRY10

Looks like he was up there for a 'meeting' - whereby he was supposedly given a pill that sent him loco

suppose it is marginally better than

'I slipped off a table and that is why a light bulb is stuck up my rear' A&E story
The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 16:12 - Jan 20 with 327 viewsWeWereZombies

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 15:52 - Jan 20 by Pendejo

Where was Partridge's pal Michael when all this was going on?

Calming down Lynn after she opened her hotel room door to the bloke...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 16:43 - Jan 20 with 310 viewsallezlesbleus

He wasn't out on a business meeting with LL, by any chance?
Login to get fewer ads

The defendant was given a towel but threw it away before he “pulled apart... on 16:45 - Jan 20 with 306 viewsbluewark

Normal behaviour if you have to spend a night in norwich
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024