Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... 14:23 - Jan 20 with 954 viewsSitfcB

...’foods’.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:24]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

You're too posh for this place. (n/t) on 14:25 - Jan 20 with 927 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous ‘f on 14:25 - Jan 20 with 927 viewsSpruceMoose

I will fight you to the death for slandering the good name of Finders Crispy Pancakes. They're as British and thinly veiled racism and bulldogs on skateboards.

Fray Bentos though... They're luxury dog food offerings aren't they?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 14:29 - Jan 20 with 911 viewsEwan_Oozami

Cordon Bleu fare when I was a kid that was!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 14:30 - Jan 20 with 899 viewsfooters

A friend informed me (via video) that Turkey Twizzlers are now back in freezers across the UK. What a time to be alive.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 15:13 - Jan 20 with 834 viewsfactual_blue

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 14:29 - Jan 20 by Ewan_Oozami

That's clearly why you consider battenberg edible then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 15:14 - Jan 20 with 830 viewsfooters

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 15:13 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

That's clearly why you consider battenberg edible then.

You're more a ham and cheese man, I take it?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 15:15 - Jan 20 with 827 viewshomer_123

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 15:14 - Jan 20 by footers

You're more a ham and cheese man, I take it?

Are you suggesting facters is a cannibal?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 15:18 - Jan 20 with 821 viewsfactual_blue

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 15:15 - Jan 20 by homer_123

Are you suggesting facters is a cannibal?

It's a fair cop.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 15:20 - Jan 20 with 812 viewsFtnfwest

lived off these as a student. In fact FB was a major treat in those days.
Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 19:44 - Jan 20 with 738 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 19:48 - Jan 20 with 728 viewsSwansea_Blue

FRay bentos pies got me through uni. They made me the man I am.

...ah yes, I see your point.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 19:49 - Jan 20 with 718 viewsjeera

Oh come now.

Surely with enough ketchup.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 20:01 - Jan 20 with 682 viewsjeera

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 19:48 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

FRay bentos pies got me through uni. They made me the man I am.

...ah yes, I see your point.

The trays were my first roasting tins.

When I moved out of 'home' at 17/18 I only had a small counter top oven/grill thing so would buy FB sometimes and keep the tins.

My first toad-in-the-hole would have been made in one of those, along with roast chicken and potatoes and, well, anything that went into the oven basically!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 20:04 - Jan 20 with 672 viewsKeno

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 14:29 - Jan 20 by Ewan_Oozami

thinking of 'Posh' food when you were a kid my first taste of curry

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 21:12 - Jan 20 with 610 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don’t know what’s worse out of these two but both absolutely horrendous... on 20:04 - Jan 20 by Keno

thinking of 'Posh' food when you were a kid my first taste of curry

Yep. There was a 'Chinese' one too wasn't there with prawn crackers. When I was a kid we had one about once every 3 months as a treat, then it was back to meat and two veg for the next 90 days.

TWTD.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024