Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? 14:41 - Jan 20 with 656 viewsitfcpaul

I think we could do with a couple more if we can move some out and fit it in the pay limit we have

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 14:43 - Jan 20 with 640 viewsHerbivore

We have a massive squad already, I don't think adding more players is really what's needed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 14:53 - Jan 20 with 596 viewsalfie2002

I’d look at obviously getting rid of, Huws, Janoi, Sears, Drinan and maybe even Jackson if we can make money on him or use him in a trade.
Then maybe look to next season and get some loans view to permanent or of course permanent now if possible.
Left back = Tom Pearce at Wigan, can probably get for a cut price due to their issues.
Defensive midfielder (Skuse replacement) = George Dobson at Sunderland, Hasn’t worked out for him there and not sure Johnson is a fan so could be available at a reasonable price.
Striker = Jayden Stockley at Preston, believe he’s available for loan and way down their pecking order, moved there for big money from Exeter.
With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 15:19 - Jan 20 with 555 viewsGuthrum

What areas were you thinking of? We needed people to link midfield to forward(s) better and to gee up the speed of play. Hopefully Thomas and Harrop may go some way to addressing that. Wingers would be nice, but are very rare (at least consistently fit ones).

It would be nice to get in more effective defenders and strikers, but that is a luxury rather than a necessity. IMO what we have in those departments is adequate, with the failings at both ends due more to poor service and tactics than personnel.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 15:22 - Jan 20 with 549 viewsEdmundo

With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 15:19 - Jan 20 by Guthrum

What areas were you thinking of? We needed people to link midfield to forward(s) better and to gee up the speed of play. Hopefully Thomas and Harrop may go some way to addressing that. Wingers would be nice, but are very rare (at least consistently fit ones).

It would be nice to get in more effective defenders and strikers, but that is a luxury rather than a necessity. IMO what we have in those departments is adequate, with the failings at both ends due more to poor service and tactics than personnel.

Wing definitely, also as above: full back, defensive mf and a really hungry pacey striker (Jackson but with the ability to make something out of nothing)

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 15:36 - Jan 20 with 513 viewsGuthrum

With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 15:22 - Jan 20 by Edmundo

Wing definitely, also as above: full back, defensive mf and a really hungry pacey striker (Jackson but with the ability to make something out of nothing)

Thing is, a really effective, hungry, pacey striker who can make something out of nothing probably isn't playing in League One, unless he's a home-grown youth on his way up. I'd also like to see what Norwood can do with an extended period of full fitness and Jackson with some decent service.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 15:52 - Jan 20 with 488 viewsHerbivore

With the 2 signings, do we now think that's it on incomings this window? on 15:22 - Jan 20 by Edmundo

And I'd like to a meaningful and fulfilling relationship with Jennifer Lawrence. I think our fans need a bit of a reality check.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024