Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters 15:27 - Jan 20 with 1054 viewsunstableblue

Good words from Gary Neville:

What is frightening the number of British people responding extoling the virtues of Trump, his time as President and his record.

He's a frickin CULT who has infected and cast a spell over these right leaning types; whereas his whole Presidency is one big LIE. And yet somehow people in this country buy in to the lie, and see him as a force of good. If you listen to the words coming out of his mouth as fact, ignore the 'fake news', you somehow come to a conclusion he's been a positive President!

Frickin mental!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 16:35 - Jan 20 with 910 viewsTieDyedIn95

I am sorry, but Boris and co. don't have a patch on Trump. His wall was half built, not half baked.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 17:10 - Jan 20 with 862 viewsjeera

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 16:35 - Jan 20 by TieDyedIn95

I am sorry, but Boris and co. don't have a patch on Trump. His wall was half built, not half baked.

"Not as bad". I'd have thought that would be taken as read.

Clearly he says similar traits, which, knowing the amount of lies we have been fed in the name of winning, is not really up for much debate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 17:16 - Jan 20 with 843 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 17:10 - Jan 20 by jeera

Clearly he says similar traits, which, knowing the amount of lies we have been fed in the name of winning, is not really up for much debate.

"Not as bad as Trump" - I can see the campaign posters now

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 17:40 - Jan 20 with 796 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 17:10 - Jan 20 by jeera

Similar traits like.......................................dodgy hair.
Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 17:42 - Jan 20 with 781 viewsjeera

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 17:40 - Jan 20 by SuffolkPOSH

Similar traits like.......................................dodgy hair.

That's certainly one physical giveaway!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 19:31 - Jan 20 with 652 viewsClapham_Junction

The first response to Neville's tweet (that comes up for me) contains two of the great twitter clichés:

- Stick to football
- Things would have been worse if Labour were in charge

This has over a thousand likes.
Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 516 viewsDarth_Koont

Gary Neville and UK Trump Supporters on 19:31 - Jan 20 by Clapham_Junction

The first response to Neville's tweet (that comes up for me) contains two of the great twitter clichés:

- Stick to football
- Things would have been worse if Labour were in charge

This has over a thousand likes.

Insane.

They literally don’t get democracy – or social democracy for that matter!

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024