Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter 15:45 - Jan 20 with 1049 viewsmonytowbray

Know Your Enemy and all that. It's a mix of those pushing agendas and journalists following it all.

But Vote Leave has to be, by far, the worst of it. Worse than the Trumps. Worse than Farage's personal account. Worse than the Q'est of Qanons.

I can't help but read their posts sarcastically, it's a parody of a parody. Are people actually reading this and saying "YEAH BANG ON?" still or have more sussed out what they're up to?

A reminder that we're still up against this nonsense propaganda, Trump or no Trump.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 15:49 - Jan 20 with 1017 viewsSpruceMoose

Question - why is Leave.EU still a thing and why are they commenting on US politics? They got what they wanted, they can stand down now.

Could it be there's something more nefarious going on here?!?!?!?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 15:50 - Jan 20 with 1010 viewsGuthrum

Leave.EU has turned into barking central. Difficult to know how many people actually take it seriously any more.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 18:30 - Jan 20 with 891 viewsJ2BLUE

When did they go full Daily Express?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 18:40 - Jan 20 with 876 viewsStokieBlue

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 15:49 - Jan 20 by SpruceMoose

Question - why is Leave.EU still a thing and why are they commenting on US politics? They got what they wanted, they can stand down now.

It's a desperate attempt to try and stay relevant and meaningful.

If you've had the loons looking up to you and hanging on your every word for years then it's hard to let go of that perceived power.

I think this handy Simpsons extract can kind of visually explain my point:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 19:08 - Jan 20 with 822 viewsDarth_Koont

They’re also trying to police the debate and draw lines.

The idea that Nandy is left and/or a problem for the right is laughable.

Pronouns: He/Him

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 19:49 - Jan 20 with 751 viewsPlums

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 15:49 - Jan 20 by SpruceMoose

Hmmm...
Look no further than 55 Tufton Street. I have no idea why opposition politicians aren’t constantly raising this and pointing to the joint funding streams that propelled Trump and Brexit to the fore.
It’s totally mystifying.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 21:30 - Jan 20 with 664 viewsSwansea_Blue

You know the answer presumably? They're not a UK-only focussed organisation. Without wanting to go all QAnon about global conspiracies, through Matthew Elliott and links to Mercer and Bannon they're closely linked with the nutters in the US and have one goal - influencing the spread of nationalist libertarianism wherever they can.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 01:14 - Jan 21 with 593 viewsmonytowbray

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 21:30 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

You know the answer presumably? They're not a UK-only focussed organisation. Without wanting to go all QAnon about global conspiracies, through Matthew Elliott and links to Mercer and Bannon they're closely linked with the nutters in the US and have one goal - influencing the spread of nationalist libertarianism wherever they can.

Take me down that sweet rabbit hole Carole Cadwalladr.

The woman is my hero. Deffo on my fantasy dinner party guestlist these days, would love to hear what she knows but can’t publish.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 01:17 - Jan 21 with 582 viewsmonytowbray

I follow a fair bit of mental right wing stuff on Twitter on 19:49 - Jan 20 by Plums

Hmmm...
Look no further than 55 Tufton Street. I have no idea why opposition politicians aren’t constantly raising this and pointing to the joint funding streams that propelled Trump and Brexit to the fore.
It’s totally mystifying.

Or the Beeb. Or ITV. They weren’t even too keen on mentioning why XR showed up there.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024