Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So TWTD hive mind - what’s the team with the two new players?? 16:32 - Jan 20 with 579 viewsunstableblue

I wonder if they’ll actually both start?

There clearly here Lambert feels that Judge, Sears, Lankester, Bennet, Dobra, Huws, El Mizouni, Nolan.... are either injured or not able to give enough going forward. Not dynamic enough, not beating the man, not breaking into box, not supplying the striker.

He needs a catalyst. I assume Edwards and Bishop are deemed good enough. I assume Norwood, Drinan, Watkins are the lead strikers. I just no where Jackson fits anymore.

I’m personally not convinced; there’s enough in the above to beat any team in this league, and this is a tactical and technical training/set-up issue.

Perhaps we’ll have egg on our face and Lambert has what he’s been missing - the KVY ingredient - and the team will click. As it has in a few games/halves this season.

So what is the new team?! A number 10 and a winger coming into a 4-3-3

––––––––-–-–-Holy
Chambo–-Toto/Wolf–-McGuiness––Ward
––––––––––-Downes
–––––-Bishop––––––-Harrop
Thomas––––Norwood–––-Edwards

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So TWTD hive mind - what’s the team with the two new players?? on 16:40 - Jan 20 with 560 viewsMrTown

Probably be a 4-4-1-1, but you'll struggle find a better side 'on paper' on that.

Maybe only Portsmouth.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

4-2-3-1..... on 16:42 - Jan 20 with 550 viewsBloots

So TWTD hive mind - what’s the team with the two new players?? on 16:40 - Jan 20 by MrTown

Probably be a 4-4-1-1, but you'll struggle find a better side 'on paper' on that.

Maybe only Portsmouth.

Keeper

Chambo
CB
CB
Ward

Downes
Bish

Edwards
Harrop
Thomas

Forward

Done, promotion.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So TWTD hive mind - what’s the team with the two new players?? on 17:31 - Jan 20 with 492 viewsmonty_radio

So TWTD hive mind - what’s the team with the two new players?? on 16:40 - Jan 20 by MrTown

Maybe only Portsmouth.

Strange how many will agree with that, and yet many have also long claimed that Dozzell would be the answer. It's all gone so pear-shaped that, judging by the muted reactions to the two signings, we no longer remember what the question was. But we clearly don't know what to with Andre.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So TWTD hive mind - what’s the team with the two new players?? on 17:42 - Jan 20 with 468 viewsTangledupin_Blue

They'll need to bide their time. No sense in breaking up a winning team.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha hahaha haha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha haha.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024