Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... 16:37 - Jan 20 with 1482 viewsBloots

....this has to be good news.

350,000 in the last 24 hours.

10% have had two doses.

Are we allowed to have positive thoughts?

(Lambert out)

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 16:39 - Jan 20 with 1460 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Really good going by the NHS and frontline staff, it is an incredible rate of vaccination. Can't wait for the government to take credit.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 16:42 - Jan 20 with 1428 viewsjeera

That is good news.

Are these being followed by the same vaccine or are we going for a bit of mix 'n match?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 16:47 - Jan 20 with 1400 viewsgiant_stow

The 350,000 in the last 24 hours fact is really heartnenning in particular. Played NHS.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The initial vaccine is for..... on 16:48 - Jan 20 with 1393 viewsBloots

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 16:42 - Jan 20 by jeera

That is good news.

Are these being followed by the same vaccine or are we going for a bit of mix 'n match?

....Chicken Cholera and the booster is diptheria.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

The initial vaccine is for..... on 16:49 - Jan 20 with 1374 viewsjeera

The initial vaccine is for..... on 16:48 - Jan 20 by Bloots

....Chicken Cholera and the booster is diptheria.

And protection from J2's cooking?

When's that one out?

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 16:49 - Jan 20 with 1374 viewsJ2BLUE

Great stuff from the NHS.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 16:54 - Jan 20 with 1352 viewsDubtractor

Yep, credit where it is due, they have so far been well ahead of the curve on vaccinations and deserve a lot of credit. If this helps us restore some semblance of normality to life over the coming months then I for one will applaud them.

Shame they are a hapless shower of bellends on most other stuff mind you.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Indeed brother. (n/t) on 16:56 - Jan 20 with 1329 viewsBloots

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 16:54 - Jan 20 by Dubtractor

Yep, credit where it is due, they have so far been well ahead of the curve on vaccinations and deserve a lot of credit. If this helps us restore some semblance of normality to life over the coming months then I for one will applaud them.

Shame they are a hapless shower of bellends on most other stuff mind you.

Login to get fewer ads

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 17:20 - Jan 20 with 1256 viewsFtnfwest

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 16:39 - Jan 20 by JammyDodgerrr

Really good going by the NHS and frontline staff, it is an incredible rate of vaccination. Can't wait for the government to take credit.

Although if they’d been lagging behind it would have been the governments fault.
5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 17:24 - Jan 20 with 1238 viewscatch74

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 17:20 - Jan 20 by Ftnfwest

Although if they’d been lagging behind it would have been the governments fault.

So far it’s the one thing the government has got right in this pandemic. Ordered loads from various sources, given clear targets and look like they might achieve them, performing better than European counterparts. Long may it continue - it will, however, never cover the appalling decisions that have been made elsewhere.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 17:24 - Jan 20 with 1233 viewsjeera

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 17:20 - Jan 20 by Ftnfwest

That doesn't work.

If the supply is there it's the hard work of the people on the front line that counts thereafter.

There's no reasonable comparison to be found there.

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 17:28 - Jan 20 with 1220 viewsgiant_stow

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 17:24 - Jan 20 by catch74

So far it’s the one thing the government has got right in this pandemic. Ordered loads from various sources, given clear targets and look like they might achieve them, performing better than European counterparts. Long may it continue - it will, however, never cover the appalling decisions that have been made elsewhere.

I read an article the other day - the vaccine procurement success is largely down a lady called Kate Bingham apparently. Thanks Kate.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 17:58 - Jan 20 with 1151 viewsMrTown

It’s great news, and this country will forever be indebted to the NHS Staff & frontline workers.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 18:06 - Jan 20 with 1130 viewsChurchman

Well done all involved. Progress! My dad (93) got his letter today and is now down for vaccination in Woodbridge on Sunday 👍🏻. I hope the other vulnerable people have got their notifications too.
5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 18:08 - Jan 20 with 1120 viewsm14_blue

What a fabulous start.

Well done to everyone involved, we’ll never know how many lives you’ve saved but it’s A LOT.
5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 18:21 - Jan 20 with 1094 viewsbournemouthblue

Considerably less being done in Suffolk though

We have over 80's not vaccinated here yet whilst other parts of the country are moving to the 70 - 80 group

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 18:25 - Jan 20 with 1074 viewsJ2BLUE

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 18:21 - Jan 20 by bournemouthblue

Considerably less being done in Suffolk though

We have over 80's not vaccinated here yet whilst other parts of the country are moving to the 70 - 80 group

I know several in their late 70s who have been done in Ipswich so not sure it's that simple.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 18:48 - Jan 20 with 1033 viewsbournemouthblue

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 18:25 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

I know several in their late 70s who have been done in Ipswich so not sure it's that simple.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ipswich is better provisioned than others parts of Suffolk

My grandma is 90 and she gets her first jab tomorrow but that's in Midsuffolk

This isn't really specific enough but we are clearly lagging behind other parts of the country

[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 18:53]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 19:23 - Jan 20 with 958 views26_Paz

You clearly haven’t read the Ts and Cs ... gloom merchants only on here I’m afraid

The Paz Man

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 21:32 - Jan 20 with 838 viewsTractorWood

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 18:48 - Jan 20 by bournemouthblue

It wouldn't surprise me if Ipswich is better provisioned than others parts of Suffolk

My grandma is 90 and she gets her first jab tomorrow but that's in Midsuffolk

This isn't really specific enough but we are clearly lagging behind other parts of the country

[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 18:53]

Great work in general. I had my doubts as the target was ambitious but the NHS and all concerned are pulling out all the stops.

The East looks to be a bit behind and it must be one of the oldest parts of the country too by demographics. Hopefully we can pull it out of the bag.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

5 million vaccinations done in the UK now.... on 21:37 - Jan 20 with 831 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's good. Just needs a word of caution over the news about possible lower than expected efficacy of a single dose. It doesn't sound like we know yet whether prioritising double doses as originally intended or single doses (arguably to just massage the figures) is the better approach. it needs the boffins to crunch the numbers again now we've got a larger dataset.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024