Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To be fair to Trump 20:28 - Jan 20 with 658 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

To be fair to Trump on 20:30 - Jan 20 with 639 viewsnoggin

Well, apart from in his own country.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

To be fair to Trump on 20:41 - Jan 20 with 581 viewsBrianTablet

If only he'd started aware.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

To be fair to Trump on 20:45 - Jan 20 with 568 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think anyone would have over the last 4 years. It hasn't been a warry enough time, with no nutjob psychopaths small enough to bully invading countries with oil. Although the pace of withdrawl has slowed significantly under Trump. I think he even increased Troop numbers in the Middle East despite his claims to the contrary.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

To be fair to Trump on 20:53 - Jan 20 with 553 viewsjeera

To be fair to Trump on 20:45 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

I don't think anyone would have over the last 4 years. It hasn't been a warry enough time, with no nutjob psychopaths small enough to bully invading countries with oil. Although the pace of withdrawl has slowed significantly under Trump. I think he even increased Troop numbers in the Middle East despite his claims to the contrary.

I actually think there may be something in the fact the guy's clearly a loon himself.

I'll always remember a mate of mine saying that when in trouble he'd act like a nutcase and hope to god he didn't meet a real one.

In other words, I think the trouble makers around the Globe recognised when they saw someone unstable.

There might be some hard people out there, but that doesn't 'trump' a real nutcase. They are too unpredictable to make mistakes with.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

To be fair to Trump on 21:01 - Jan 20 with 530 viewsSwansea_Blue

To be fair to Trump on 20:53 - Jan 20 by jeera

I actually think there may be something in the fact the guy's clearly a loon himself.

I'll always remember a mate of mine saying that when in trouble he'd act like a nutcase and hope to god he didn't meet a real one.

In other words, I think the trouble makers around the Globe recognised when they saw someone unstable.

There might be some hard people out there, but that doesn't 'trump' a real nutcase. They are too unpredictable to make mistakes with.

Possibly. He certainly came across as unstable and unpredictable. So we're saying that could have been a positive? That feels a bit dirty if you ask me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

To be fair to Trump on 21:18 - Jan 20 with 503 viewsvapour_trail

To be fair to Trump on 20:45 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t believe that. I wouldn’t have put it past Clinton (H) or any of his recent predecessors to have got involved in strikes on other nations over the past four years. They all did on their own time, not sure this time differs. His approach to foreign policy, highly unconventional, did bring forward the occasional dividend.

It’s still been an unmitigated disaster overall, of course.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

To be fair to Trump on 21:22 - Jan 20 with 491 viewsjeera

To be fair to Trump on 21:01 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

Possibly. He certainly came across as unstable and unpredictable. So we're saying that could have been a positive? That feels a bit dirty if you ask me.

Positive? Oh no, not that.

Just that the loons of the world recognised a real one when they saw it.

He's done enough damage to his own country.

Given more time it wouldn't have improved, things would have got worse as he continued down the path of self-celebration.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

To be fair to Trump on 21:24 - Jan 20 with 488 viewsBlueBadger

Although his craven indulgence of the likes of Putin will not help in the future.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024