Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Hourihane 20:38 - Jan 20 with 1086 viewsSwansea_Blue

No, not for us unfortunately. The locals down here have just signed him for the rest of the seasons on loan.

We had him under Keane for a season didn't we, but I can't remember what the view was of him at the time. He never got a game, which may have been our loss as he's gone on to have a pretty good career since. Another one let go too soon?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Conor Hourihane on 21:08 - Jan 20 with 949 viewsHARRY10

Another one we recruited for peanuts and let slip through our hands, because if what I suspect has been our previous shirt term policy
Conor Hourihane on 21:14 - Jan 20 with 903 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We seem to be good at signing good players too soon and not being able/willing to hang on to them long enough and too late after they are no longer that good.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Conor Hourihane on 21:56 - Jan 20 with 771 viewsBLUEBEAT

If I remember rightly, he believed himself to be better than the contract on the table.

And he was no doubt right. Always looks good when I’ve seen him.

He had a bit of a reputation for being arrogant when he was here but was probably more about self belief.

Poll: W or W

Conor Hourihane on 22:02 - Jan 20 with 734 viewspatrickswell

Conor Hourihane on 21:56 - Jan 20 by BLUEBEAT

If I remember rightly, he believed himself to be better than the contract on the table.

And he was no doubt right. Always looks good when I’ve seen him.

He had a bit of a reputation for being arrogant when he was here but was probably more about self belief.

He took quite a circuitous route after leaving us - dropping down a League to Plymouth and then playing in League One for Barnsley. He stood no chance here under Jewell and his obsessive quest for Dad’s Army.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024