Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Harrop 08:30 - Jan 21 with 3580 viewshype313

Have to say, from what the Preston fans have been replying to Stuart Watsons tweet, it looks like a very promising signing, they all think he's a great player and generally gutted to see him not playing regularly for them, which bodes well for us.

Apart from the fact that we have a manager with less competence than Mr Bean and Frank Spencer.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Josh Harrop on 08:33 - Jan 21 with 3527 viewsHerbivore

We've signed a talented number 10 when we don't play with a number 10. Classic Town.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Josh Harrop on 08:35 - Jan 21 with 3517 viewsitfcjoe

Both signings are very good, and achieved pretty early in the window and against serious competition.

Evans has backed Lambert, again. For all ME's faults he is giving the manager everything he needs and more.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Josh Harrop on 08:40 - Jan 21 with 3452 viewsHerbivore

Josh Harrop on 08:35 - Jan 21 by itfcjoe

Both signings are very good, and achieved pretty early in the window and against serious competition.

Evans has backed Lambert, again. For all ME's faults he is giving the manager everything he needs and more.

Problem is, he's not just backing the wrong horse, he's backing an ass.

Josh Harrop on 08:49 - Jan 21 with 3385 viewsMetal_Hacker

Totally agree , just hoping it's not the typical result we have faced for years now

Lots of pipe dreams and promises and no end product

Either way if this doesn't work , it sure has to rubber stamp PL's departure

Poll: If it were one or the other

Josh Harrop on 08:50 - Jan 21 with 3365 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I like the attitude.... turned down a contract at MU to get out and play, spoke about not getting absorbed into the footballer lifestyle.. that's all good..... assume if both fit its him.or Teddy.... Huws won't see much game time if thats the case as Dozzel and Downes are both surely nailed on

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Josh Harrop on 08:54 - Jan 21 with 3322 viewsSwansea_Blue

Josh Harrop on 08:33 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

We've signed a talented number 10 when we don't play with a number 10. Classic Town.

Hey, he'll be a great right back.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Josh Harrop on 09:07 - Jan 21 with 3241 viewsbournemouthblue

Is it Harrop who had a niggly injury this season, that would be the risk there?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Josh Harrop on 09:10 - Jan 21 with 3212 viewshype313

Josh Harrop on 09:07 - Jan 21 by bournemouthblue

Well, we're quite experienced with Injuries so shouldn't be an issue...

Login to get fewer ads

Josh Harrop on 09:13 - Jan 21 with 3192 viewsghostofescobar

Josh Harrop on 09:07 - Jan 21 by bournemouthblue

What, with our world class physio team? No way.

GhostOfEscobar

Josh Harrop on 09:19 - Jan 21 with 3162 viewshype313

One could think he's done this to give Lambert no get out, if he fails over the next 3 games now, with the players returning and the fact that Marcus has backed him, there will be nowhere for Lambert to turn.

Josh Harrop on 09:31 - Jan 21 with 3093 viewsRadlett_blue

Josh Harrop on 09:19 - Jan 21 by hype313

One could think he's done this to give Lambert no get out, if he fails over the next 3 games now, with the players returning and the fact that Marcus has backed him, there will be nowhere for Lambert to turn.

I don't think Evans is so trigger happy, but this is Lambert's last throw of the dice. Evans has backed him to the limit allowable within salary cap rules so he can bring in 2 supposedly better players (notably loans). I guess Evans also won't force Lambert to sell players in January e.g. Donacien, which will leave him with no excuses. If he doesn't get us up, there will be huge upheaval as none of the players whose contracts are up will be signed & this will be time to bring in a new manager.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Josh Harrop on 09:53 - Jan 21 with 2979 viewsMonkeyAlan

Harrop has injury issues and Thomas is a kid, yep, real backing there. Because we need 2 more midfielders to go with the team of midfielders we already have. We need some brutes who can mix it up a bit. Not a couple of 5ft somethings, we have plenty of those already, and they are all weak as water.
Josh Harrop on 09:58 - Jan 21 with 2954 viewsRadlett_blue

Josh Harrop on 09:53 - Jan 21 by MonkeyAlan

Harrop has injury issues and Thomas is a kid, yep, real backing there. Because we need 2 more midfielders to go with the team of midfielders we already have. We need some brutes who can mix it up a bit. Not a couple of 5ft somethings, we have plenty of those already, and they are all weak as water.

I would guess these signings are Lambert's choices of what we need, not Evans's. He also has to work within salary cap rules.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Josh Harrop on 10:13 - Jan 21 with 2880 viewsMetal_Hacker

First and foremost we need speed and creativity- these two have it in abundance

Poll: If it were one or the other

Josh Harrop on 10:27 - Jan 21 with 2809 viewsBlueBadger

Ah now, he'll be amazing when Lambert plays him on the opposite wing to Alan Judge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Josh Harrop on 10:32 - Jan 21 with 2792 viewsitfcjoe

Well it is real backing, whether you think they are the right players or not.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Josh Harrop on 10:44 - Jan 21 with 2738 viewsKeaneish

We do, that’s the way we’ve lined up all season and what Bishop’s role was Saturday. 1 up front, 2 wide players, 1 further advanced in midfield (the number 10) with two playing a bit deeper.

The fact that they’re left floundering and too far from the front line is another matter although Bishop did well in that attacking midfield role start of the season.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Josh Harrop on 10:47 - Jan 21 with 2719 viewsmr_bean

Hrmph! Take that back.
Josh Harrop on 15:14 - Jan 21 with 2391 viewsHerbivore

Josh Harrop on 10:44 - Jan 21 by Keaneish

We do, that’s the way we’ve lined up all season and what Bishop’s role was Saturday. 1 up front, 2 wide players, 1 further advanced in midfield (the number 10) with two playing a bit deeper.

The fact that they’re left floundering and too far from the front line is another matter although Bishop did well in that attacking midfield role start of the season.

That's really not how we've tended to line up.

Josh Harrop on 15:20 - Jan 21 with 2365 viewsJ2BLUE

Well, these signings have answered the question of whether ME would happy to linger in league one. Questions I admit I was asking.

Now it's down to Lambert. Feel like this is one last plea from Evans for us to get on board for a few months and one last chance for Lambert.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Josh Harrop on 16:55 - Jan 21 with 2158 viewsMonkeyAlan

Josh Harrop on 10:32 - Jan 21 by itfcjoe

Well it is real backing, whether you think they are the right players or not.

Real backing, hehe, that's funny. Evans has fooled you all yet again.
Josh Harrop on 17:38 - Jan 21 with 2071 viewsDeano69

I wonder if he can play left back or maybe on the opposite wing to his preferred foot?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024