Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking 09:16 - Jan 21 with 372 viewsKeno

Invite J2 to cook tea

Mrs Homer will realise that you in fact an amazing cook, wonderful human being and right

And that’ll be the rest of your evening sorted!!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking on 09:20 - Jan 21 with 355 viewsNewcyBlue

Or, more likely, his cooking will poison her and Homey will be getting sympathy love from a bunch of single mothers.

Either way.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking on 09:27 - Jan 21 with 335 viewsearlsgreenblue

Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking on 09:20 - Jan 21 by NewcyBlue

Or, more likely, his cooking will poison her and Homey will be getting sympathy love from a bunch of single mothers.

Either way.

More likely to result in eternal “nag” pie me thinks.......
Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking on 10:18 - Jan 21 with 292 viewsfactual_blue

Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking on 09:20 - Jan 21 by NewcyBlue

Either way.

'....and Homey will be getting sympathy love from a bunch of single mothers, and a long prison sentence.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking on 11:06 - Jan 21 with 267 viewshoppy

If she then goes upstairs with J2 as well, would it help her appreciate Homey in that department more too?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking on 11:17 - Jan 21 with 258 viewsKeno

Homey!! I’ve had an epiphany regarding your cooking on 11:06 - Jan 21 by hoppy

If she then goes upstairs with J2 as well, would it help her appreciate Homey in that department more too?

do you think she would want J2 cooking her eggs in bedroom?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024