Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment 10:55 - Jan 21 with 8667 viewsSomethingBlue

What's that, five of his last six tweets either attacking Labour or trying to whip up a culture war that I don't imagine for one moment the people of Ipswich are interested in. Slightly more important things going on. Surely people aren't going to stand for his quite obvious attempts to drip poison and foment division in the town he was parachuted into and cares nothing for.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:25 - Jan 21 with 1528 viewsfooters

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:21 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

Taken over by a rabid mob who regularly raise money for charity and support their fellow posters and admins in their times of both financial and emotional need, you mean, right?

This forum is simple. You get out what you put in, and if that has been your experience then it doesn't sound like you contributed much at all.

But you're in luck. The internet is full of right wing echo chambers where you can offer up your great opinions and receive neither criticism or care in return. Maybe you'd be happier on one of those sites, which would also let those who enjoy this community enjoy it without listening to your juvenile paranoid whining.

There's always the ITFC Facebook groups for those who find the forum a bit challenging. You can talk about all sorts, like how much ME makes in tax write-offs or perhaps playing Hawkins as a CB and McGuinness up front. It's a world of possibilities.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:27 - Jan 21 with 1517 viewsDarth_Koont

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:10 - Jan 21 by HotShotHamish

They aren't my 1st two posts. I have been absent for a few years and couldn't resurrect my old username.

I gave up on here when it became a left-wing mob constantly attacking those who's opinions were different.

Sad really as this used to be an excellent football board but it has gone the way of many similar internet 'forums'. Taken over by a small rabid mob, some of which have multiple usernames, congratulating each other and getting their kicks from piling on to those with a differing view.

If that's what floats your boat then good for you.

Left of you doesn’t make it left wing.

The forum is centre-right on balance. Just like the UK as a whole pretty much.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:28 - Jan 21 with 1510 viewsSomethingBlue

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:23 - Jan 21 by Darth_Koont

Not just Hunt fighting in the trenches of the culture war. Though he’s clearly looking to be promoted for his ability to blow the whistle and lead the way over the top (puns intended).

But amazing how important it is for the Tories to hit out at others as if they’re the ones being attacked. Despite being in government for 11 years and espousing an ideology that hasn’t really been challenged (politically and in the media at least) for the past 40 years.

It’s almost as if they’ve got nothing else to offer ...

They have no vision at all beyond the urge to drag everyone down into a mucky culture battle with them — I'm not sure Mr Hunt will necessarily achieve what he has set out for in a place like Ipswich that has tended to swing between red and blue, but these days all bets do seem to be off so it's a massive concern.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:29 - Jan 21 with 1499 viewsBlueBadger

They aren't my 1st two posts. I have been absent for a few years and couldn't resurrect my old username.

I gave up on here when it became a left-wing mob constantly attacking those who's opinions were different.

Sad really as this used to be an excellent football board but it has gone the way of many similar internet 'forums'. Taken over by a small rabid mob, some of which have multiple usernames, congratulating each other and getting their kicks from piling on to those with a differing view.

Imagine being upset by people not liking bullies, bigots and hypocrites.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:30 - Jan 21 with 1484 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:01 - Jan 21 by HotShotHamish

Seems to be quite popular with the majority of Ipswich residents - just not on this left-wing echo chamber.

He's definitely more in touch with the people of Ipswich than you, if that's your attitude. I'm sure you will tell me I'm wrong but thats the problem with forums like this - full of -like-minded people who thinkeveryone else shares their views.

Please do elaborate on exactly what positives he brings to our Town? I’m curious.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:31 - Jan 21 with 1482 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:21 - Jan 21 by 26_Paz

I absolutely agree. You will be piled in on now though, it will prove your point quite neatly

You'd think that you rabidly non-PC, people-should-take-responsibility-for-their-actions types could handle a a bit of push-back when people exercise their free speech to disagree with their 'common sense' opinions.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:31 - Jan 21 with 1479 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 11:01 - Jan 21 by SomethingBlue

I do, because he's also amplified fairly unquestioningly in the local media.

From what I hear most the Archant staff think he’s a bell end. I expect his propaganda pieces in the local paper are sponsored and paid for with our taxes.

TWTD never forgets…

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:32 - Jan 21 with 1465 viewsfactual_blue

Just use the filter to view football only posts then.

It's within the capability of many.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:33 - Jan 21 with 1463 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:29 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

Imagine being upset by people not liking bullies, bigots and hypocrites.

And imagine being upset enough to create a new account in order to complain about people giving some pushback to bullies, bigots and hypocrites.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:34 - Jan 21 with 1454 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:31 - Jan 21 by BlueBadger

You'd think that you rabidly non-PC, people-should-take-responsibility-for-their-actions types could handle a a bit of push-back when people exercise their free speech to disagree with their 'common sense' opinions.

Yep, not only is Paz a traitor, he's a prime example of 'do as I say, not as I do'.
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:34 - Jan 21 with 1450 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:06 - Jan 21 by Bluefish

Hi Tom

I'm not local to Ipswich but even I know that you are a useless turd bluffing through your role with this populist nonsense. Grow a a conscious or find a more suitable job.

Your life is becoming a giant stain

Lots of love

Bluefish

Post more like this pls.

We all hate Lambert now, your job is done. Move on to Tommeh boi.

TWTD never forgets…

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:34 - Jan 21 with 1443 viewsDanTheMan

"Man this forum is awful, I should sign up again to moan about it"

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 1422 viewsHotShotHamish

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:21 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

Taken over by a rabid mob who regularly raise money for charity and support their fellow posters and admins in their times of both financial and emotional need, you mean, right?

This forum is simple. You get out what you put in, and if that has been your experience then it doesn't sound like you contributed much at all.

But you're in luck. The internet is full of right wing echo chambers where you can offer up your great opinions and receive neither criticism or care in return. Maybe you'd be happier on one of those sites, which would also let those who enjoy this community enjoy it without listening to your juvenile paranoid whining.

Wondered how long it would take you to pipe up. The only thing correct in your drivel was the following;
'This forum is simple'
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:39 - Jan 21 with 1413 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:04 - Jan 21 by SpruceMoose

Still sulking that Admin edited your abusive posts yesterday eh?

Serves him right for not using proper, in-context, non-abusive terms.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:42 - Jan 21 with 1397 viewsmonytowbray

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:38 - Jan 21 by HotShotHamish

Wondered how long it would take you to pipe up. The only thing correct in your drivel was the following;
'This forum is simple'

Let’s play “NAME THAT BANNED POSTER” again.

TWTD never forgets…

Why don't you.... on 12:43 - Jan 21 with 1402 viewsBloots

....start a thread about football then, or post on an existing one?

You whiny old knobber.

Lambert out.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Ha, you lefty loon. (n/t) on 12:43 - Jan 21 with 1395 viewsBloots

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:27 - Jan 21 by Darth_Koont

Left of you doesn’t make it left wing.

The forum is centre-right on balance. Just like the UK as a whole pretty much.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:46 - Jan 21 with 1379 viewsSpruceMoose

'This forum is simple'

Arf.

Go easy on him lads.

Happy, content, successful people don't do what he's doing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:49 - Jan 21 with 1359 viewsjeera

'This forum is simple'

But it's ok for you to pipe up?

Your posts so far have been mostly to slag off everyone else. What on earth are you hoping to get from that?

If you don't want general posting, switch to football only. It's not difficult.

Except for maybe one poster last night who couldn't quite suss it out.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:49 - Jan 21 with 1359 viewsBlueBadger

'This forum is simple'

Oh look everyone, Paz has got a sock puppet.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:50 - Jan 21 with 1353 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:42 - Jan 21 by monytowbray

It's literate, so it can't be any of the Taxi gang. I'm going for the latest iteration of Bloo Oyster.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:50 - Jan 21 with 1343 viewsfactual_blue

DUNCE

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:55 - Jan 21 with 1330 viewssoupytwist

So, who’s more likely to understand voters in the ‘Red Wall’ seats? Is it Lisa Nandy who was born in Manchester, educated in a state comprehensive school and been MP for Wigan for over ten years?

Or is it Tom Hunt? Born in Ely, educated at a private school (before Hills Road Sixth Form in Cambridge) and a Cambridgeshire councillor from 2011 before somehow being selected as candidate for Ipswich. His career outside politics appears to consist of having worked as Head of Media for the Countryside Alliance.

I’m sure that those voters in red wall seats are delighted that Tom’s so able to appreciate their thoughts and concerns.
Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:55 - Jan 21 with 1323 viewsfactual_blue

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:42 - Jan 21 by monytowbray

I think it's iwasthere from last night.

Tom Hunt, such an embarrassment on 12:58 - Jan 21 with 1310 viewsEwan_Oozami

Hint: it's the Illuminati, they've taken over TWTD..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024