Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) 11:42 - Jan 21 with 857 viewsfergalsharkey

Poll: Cook out?

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 11:46 - Jan 21 with 839 viewsGeoffSentence

No, nay, never, no, nay, never no more.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 11:49 - Jan 21 with 820 viewsKeaneish

Next year’s pre-season trip to Germany...?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 11:49 - Jan 21 with 819 viewsScuzzer

Thus spoke the raven...."Nevermore"

Established 1968

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 11:50 - Jan 21 with 813 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Need Lazio game's date announcement first.
When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 11:51 - Jan 21 with 802 viewsKeno

when the next referendum votes for us to re-join

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 11:55 - Jan 21 with 800 viewshype313

Probably not in our lifetime or a generation.

However, Leicester were in league One and within 6 years had won the Premier League, so anything's possible!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 12:10 - Jan 21 with 778 viewsPinewoodblue

We had tickets for Moscow but didn’t go as when the travel company checked passports our son’s visa was missing. They rang us just a few hours before coach was due to leave Portman Road.

We were interviewed by Look East, they gave son a Russian hat When they asked him how he felt about not going his response. I feel sorry for Mum & Dad I’ll get another chance but they won’t.

Guess it looks like he won’t either.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 12:14 - Jan 21 with 771 viewsRobTheMonk

The only European glory we'll get is if there's a hole in the wall in a Czech cubible.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 12:14]
Login to get fewer ads

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 12:20 - Jan 21 with 756 viewsHipsterectomy

we had the best pies in england a few years back, maybe we can step up to the european stage

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 12:23 - Jan 21 with 739 viewsclive_baker

League 1 glory looks a stretch at this stage.

Still, proud to support a club that's punched above its weight so spectacularly historically, and has the memories, the stories to tell, the respect of others and the silverware in the cabinet.

Vs, say, a club that's never achieved anything of note and never likely to.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 12:28 - Jan 21 with 716 viewsIpswichKnight

As the Beatles sang “ when I’m 64 “ so at least another 20 years if we’re lucky!
When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 12:50 - Jan 21 with 672 viewsPendejo

Please explain the term "glory"

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 18:00 - Jan 21 with 558 viewsbluelagos

I fully expect you will have ridden home by scooter from a match in the NE on a winters night first.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

When can this club next expect European glory? (n/t) on 18:01 - Jan 21 with 557 viewsJ2BLUE

When is Fifa 22 out?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024